Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters

Ommiy

I am bussy looking for someone for doing ruqya to me is there any one with idea where can i find someone. By the way I'm living in stuttgart
Asalam alaikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
I am bussy looking for someone for doing ruqya to me is there any one with idea where can i find someone. By the way I'm living in stuttgart
Asalam alaikum
~Wa'alaikumussalam! Until then, i would like to suggest you to turn on recitation of the holy qur'an at your home daily and browse youtube videos under rugya and for turning it on will bring you benefit also~ InsyaAllah.
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Ommiy

~Wa'alaikumussalam! Until then, i would like to suggest you to turn on recitation of the holy qur'an at your home daily and browse youtube videos under rugya and for turning it on will bring you benefit also~ InsyaAllah.
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)[/quot
Amin
Shukran

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
about above video ...even Jin repent and want to turn to islam ...and at the right place~MashaAllah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
✔Powerful Ruqyah Against Sihir and Jinns 1 hours الرقية ruqyah الشرعية العين السحر الحسد

Abu Juwairiya

Assalammu Alaikum Brother. Have you tried Self Ruqya at all? If you are able to do Ruqya on yourself either until you find a Raqi, it is advisable to give it a try if you haven't done so already. Most Raqis incline to this view and seek to help those who need that extra boost or a start up first. Even once you find a Raqi, the good one among them will supply you with a plan of action and timeframe to remove the Jinn, Sihr or whatever ailment you are suffering from within you.

I would also recommend the book, 'Self Ruqya Treatment: Do it yourself, Treat Your Family' by Dr Khaled Al Jeraisy. The English translation is by Dr Mohamed Atif Mogahed Mohamed. The 292 Page Book includes the following themes-

The Evil Eye & Witchcraft, Ruqya Definition and Types, Requirements for a valid Ruqya, Recovery Enhancers, Ten things for combating the evil eye, envy and sorcery, Important things for enduring afflictions, Ruqya guidelines and three appendices at the end.

Among the most beneficial Surahs to recite for Ruqya are Surah Fatiha, Surah Nas, Surah Falaq and Surah Ikhlas. Ayah Kursi is also very good. I hope you find this information useful.