Asalam Alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh

Abdul Malik

Asalam alaikumwarahmatulahi wabrkatuh bro/sis

Just came across the site whilst surfing the net, Mashallah thought it was brilliant and had to join so that i could benefit and inshallah benefit others.

ALLAH make this ummah strong make us unite and always keep us on the haq.....ameen

p.s ALLAH accept our efforts in this blessed month and inshallah we make duaa for those bro/sis that are less fortunate then ourselves. Keep them in our thouhgts jazakallah ALLAH khairan.

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother. This website is indeed an amazing source of information. I look forward to your contributions :) May Allah further increase your knowledge.

:wasalam:

Abul Harith

Staff member
Walaikom As-Salam

Welcome to the website brother. I support your call for this Ummah to become united insha'allah. This will only happen if the ummah returns to the clear and pure deen i.e the Quran and the Sunnah upon the understanding of the early generation of Muslims.

May Allah accept all the brothers and sisters sincere worship and efforts during this blessed month.
Insha'Allah let's pray that we can maintain this level of enthusiasm for good deeds and pleasing Allah from this Ramadan to next. If we can do this then we have truely benefitted.

Wasalam

Mu2min

Abdul Malik

Jazakallah khairain

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahi wabrkatuh

Jazakallah khairan all bro/sis for the welcome, Its a great feeling mashallah being part of such a big family.
Lets keep it real, keep our heads up and struggle together always.

Inshallah hope everyone had a good Eid TaqabALLAH mini wa minkum.