Asalam Alaikum

muslimah23

Asalam Alaikum, brothers and sisters. My name is Mariam, I am kind of new to the deen. I am revert from christianity Alhamdulilah. This is my 1st visit to this site. Ive noticed there are some friendly people in here.:ma: I look forward to making some new muslim friends, Inshallah.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah, Congratulation Sister, Allah hu Akbar, sister welcome to Islam, and TTI. Hope Insha Allah here we will be getting benefited by ur knowledge as u will from us fr the sake of Allah insha Allah. May Allah shower his mercy on u and make ur path in Islam easy. Ameen.

Once again Congratulation Sister for showing the courage to accept the truth (Islam).
Pls be rem us in ur Duwas.

Jazak Allah.

AbuHarris

Brother
wa-alaykumu s-salam wa-rahmatullah
Welcome, sister, to TTI. May you enjoy your stay, inshallah.
wa-s-salam

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

welcome sister to global family....inshaAllah your stay here will produce a fruit for you in this life as well as for next inshaAllah....feel free to ask Qs....

:wasalam:

AAminAA

Amatullah

Welcome to TTI sister , may Allah always guide you to the straight path. Ameen. Hoppe you'll enjoy here with us . May Allah s.w.t., grant you with jannat-ul-firdaws... you are the first, according to what i read on all new topics, that said the right word reverted instead of "converted" :)

sultan-nice21

asalam alaikum , sister Alhamdulilah you you are now a muslim

my name is sultan . i would like to have muslim friends from all over the world and know my help my brothers and sister .. i'm new in this website i hope i know more and more .............Sultan

sultan-nice21

brothers and sisters asalam alaikum

anyone online :SMILY209::salam2: i would like to know some of your experiences in this website . anything you can tell :SMILY231:
.....................Sultan

Meraj

Brother
anyone online :SMILY209::salam2: i would like to know some of your experiences in this website . anything you can tell :SMILY231:
.....................Sultan

welcome Brother sultan...
Brother i suggest you to go in forum and chose "Introduce Youself" then ask what you need..inshallah Brothers and sisters will help you of there best....
:wasalam:

sultan-nice21

thanks for you all

its a pleasure to be here with all of you ... i think it seems easy i'll have my experience ,,, the important thing i'm here with you ,,, how are you friends ? from the old to the young

thanks for your welcome and anything you need i'n here to help :SMILY346:

sultan-nice21

sorry if you thought why i didnt reply fast ?

well sorry next time i'll be faster ,, i am new . dont get upset:SMILY176: ...............

Sultan Ibrahim to remember that i'm new lol

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Welcome dear sister, masha allah, congratulations. im happy for you, insha allah you learn a lot from this site.

salam.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalm wr wb dear sister muslimah23......:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to the TTI family...and mubrook!!! dat u hav been guided by Allah(swt) insha Allah u ll gain a lot from this site sis ...i being a revert miself have loved this site alhamdulilaah.....anythin u wanna knw feel free to askk...til den do take care...may Allah bless u sis ameen :tti_sister:

ur new sister n islam
Aishah:hearts: