Sisters Asalam alaykum sisters

Ukhti_zahra

Ana bekhair Alhamdulilah! Even if our mother tongue is not Arabic, all Muslims should strive to learn the language of the qur'aan insh'allah... Hope all is well, take care ukht :)
Yeah ukht, im learning in atm in Madrasa, Hopefully I can learn more In sha Allah so that i an understand the Qur'an more too.:) Allhamdulillah, everythings good, hope your fine too In sha Allah!.:) tc

Izache Corzo

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh to everyone. My name is Izache and my muslim name is Safiyyah, although I'm not sure about using it, because I read somewhere that you're not supposed to change your name if it's not necessary. I think I'm what they call a revert. I am here to sincerely improve my deen. Insha'Allah I can learn and gain inspiration from the muslimahs here. :hijaby:

Ukhti_zahra

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh to everyone. My name is Izache and my muslim name is Safiyyah, although I'm not sure about using it, because I read somewhere that you're not supposed to change your name if it's not necessary. I think I'm what they call a revert. I am here to sincerely improve my deen. Insha'Allah I can learn and gain inspiration from the muslimahs here. :hijaby:
Walaykum salaam warhmahullahi wabarakathuhu ukhti! Welcome here! Glad o have you. Yeah, im kinda new in here in here too, u need some time to get used to i sis..:) Masha Allah! May Allah reward you habibty! :) <3

Izache Corzo

Walaykum salaam warhmahullahi wabarakathuhu ukhti! Welcome here! Glad o have you. Yeah, im kinda new in here in here too, u need some time to get used to i sis..:) Masha Allah! May Allah reward you habibty! :) <3

Subhan'Allah! Jazaaki-llaahu khayran, ukhti. And if by chance, you see me make a mistake, please correct me. :)

AminaC

Assalamu aliekoum sisters!
Hope you are all in the best of health.
I have just joined this site this morning, I am looking to strengthen my imaan and make some great friends in sha Allah.
Can't wait to chat with you all :hijabi: