Asalam aleikom!

maria fernandez

I am introducing myself to you.... I am a revert to islam al hamdulilah,. I decide to be muslim 8 years ago. I am spanish married to palestinian and I join turn to islam because I am trying to help someone to find islam....Hope you help me. Masalama

aaiwang

I am introducing myself to you.... I am a revert to islam al hamdulilah,. I decide to be muslim 8 years ago. I am spanish married to palestinian and I join turn to islam because I am trying to help someone to find islam....Hope you help me. Masalama
Masha Allah,,alhamdulillah, welcome to Islam my Sister, hope you always bless Alloh in everywhere and everytime, i suggest you by the motto that "Peace in Life or Die as Syuhada", syuhada is the special gift from Alloh to who consist by Iman until died has come. :SMILY206:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullae Wabarakaathuh sister Maria, Alhamdulillah that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla has guided you to the truth. :)

I hope that you enjoy your stay here at TTI, and I hope that we all benefit from this site, Ameen. :)

[yt]qihMdSmtNuM[/yt]

As for giving Dawah (propogating the message of Islam), there are many important things that you need to learn so that you can give Dawah about Islam in a perfect way.

Islam is the ONLY religion in the world that teaches the Supremity of God, that he is the Supreme, the Perfect one, and the one who is Free of all Needs (does not depend on anyone). We can summarize all of these to this term: Allah in Arabic means "God (or specifically, the One God)," but in Islam, Allah means, the Transcendent Lord (the Being that is Supreme, and who is the Creator of the Universe).

Another thing is that Islam is NOT just a Faith, or "a way to get to know God," but it is a religion that gives PROOF and EVIDENCE to the existance of a Supreme God (the Quran explains all of this).

And a very interesting thing about Islam is that there is PROOF and EVIDENCE that Islam really IS from God, by Scientific Facts in the Quran; Prophecies of the Quran and of Rasulallah (SAW); and Prophecies about the Signs before the Resurrection.

These videos are pretty good to watch:

[yt]0aCbrGqhoBc[/yt]

[yt]bFPA6wt0R3w[/yt]

[yt]TiLBGHwX_4c[/yt]

[yt]fluiDCYCVhw[/yt]

[yt]IKcsgnoKKTI[/yt]

[yt]fyCYH0al0eI[/yt]

[yt]HTxZLB7qTS8[/yt]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dear sis:D

welcome, welcome, welcome to our TTI family:D
sooo happy to have you here with us, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Allah hafiz now and always:D

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Welcome home , honey !

Thanks Allah for being Muslim , Congratulations dear :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum wr wb

BIENVENIDO A TTI Y ISLAM! su bueno tenerle aquí mi hermana en ISLAM:hearts: hablo un poquito de español:hearts:

wasalam

aaiwang

Teta Majolina said:
assalam.gif
people all over the world
I'm new on this site so just passed by to greet you ppl
SMILY206.gif
Wa'alaikumsalaam dearest sister @Teta Majolina,,, welcome to TTL the greatest site, i hope you and all moslem in Bosnia-Herzegovina will find and get Allah's protection from Shaythan's devilment. My dua for you forever! insha-Allah... :)