asalam my name is now Sara

saraUK

:ma: asalam
my name is now Sara i became muslim two years ago,i have muslim friends that guided me to the true path.my family and i were all Christian and since i decided on what i thought was right, they no longer talk to be but i see that as a challenge and consider Islam as my family now.
i am 23 female and live alone in london,i also lost my job because i refused to remove my veil,but, i have never been happier.
i go to my mosque and study islam and Islamic law and i can really say my life is now to help others to find the right path and do as i have done, insha allah.
i hope to make more friends on this site and to help anyone that i can to embrace the true God and religion which i see as t:hearts: :ma: :ma: he only future,insha allah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Sara,

Alhamdullilah this is a great news that you have come on to the right path.:mashallah:

welcome to the website,Inshallah sis hope you benefit from this website!:)

:wasalam:

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
As Salaamu Alaykum Sister Sara.

Sorry to hear your family have not taken your decision well, but... you've made the right choice and, insha'Allah they'll come round eventually.

May Allah give you the strength and the surety to follow his straight path regardless of what obstacles Shaitaan may place in your way. :)

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

Wecome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay and learn from us as much as we will learn from you.

Inshallah your family will come around one day, just continue making dua mine sort of did now alhamdulillah because they noticed that I am not going to budge.

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
Assalamo Alaiukum wa Rahmatullah Dear Sister,

It is very nice to hear that you have found the truth and that you see all the other matters of life as mere tests from Allah that purify us. Allah says in the Quran:

وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْرًا

And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is ((Allah)) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion [65:3]

May Allah reward you for your patience in the best possible way. It is indeed an honour to have you here.

Your Brother in Islam.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Also: just look on losing your job over wearing the veil as a test from the Almighty (swt). Maybe Allah has something better in mind for you.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:
Allah's peace and blessing be upon you sister,
Ita really wonderful to know that Allah Subhanahu-wa-ta'ala has guided and has showed you the correct path. Allah SWT says in the Quran,
And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right.
Al-Ankaboot

and at another place Allah SWT tells us that,
Lo! your effort is dispersed (toward divers ends). (4) As for him who giveth and is dutiful (toward Allah) (5) And believeth in goodness; (6) Surely We will ease his way unto the state of ease. (7)
Al-Lail

Dont dishearten sister for Allah SWT is with you and he will surely bring pease and harmony to you and will ease up for you every problem. Allah SWT says,
And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world). (4) And verily, your Lord will give you (all good) so that you shall be well-pleased. (5)
Ad-Duha

Verily, along with every hardship is relief, (5) Verily, along with hardship is relief.
Al-Inshirah

We all here at TTI are your family and not just here but sister u really have the biggest family in the entire world. Allah tells us that,
The Believers are but a single Brotherhood
Al-Hujuraat

Sorry i forgot to welcome you sister :p
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:
Ma'ssalaam.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sister
Dont worry insha Allah this life is short, The real life lies in the hereafter. I pray and make duas for you insha Allah. May Allah guide your parents as well and save us all from the fitnah of this dunya, from the evil whisperings of shaitan, from the fitnah of dajjal and from the hellfire.
I leave you in the care and mercy of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.
wa/salam

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister
Dear sister
I ask Allah swt to make faith firm in our hearts till we meet him Amen . Remember me please and my family in your prayers.

lazim

Asalam alaikum Sara,

Congratulations and finding the right path I am also a revert who lives in the outskirts of London. My family didn't take it very well at first, but they came round in the end, so inshallah maybe in time this will be the case for you!

I reverted about 9 years ago now marshallah and everyday I thank allah (swt) for guiding me to the right path.

Enjoy you're time here its a great site

Masalam:hijabi:

carpy321

:salam2:
Id just like to say i have the greatest respect for you. not removing your veil when a lot of people would have failed this test!
About the family. i am fearing what has come true for you. Islam is your new family :)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam sister in Islam,

Subhanallah it always makes me happy to see these types of messages. Sorry to hear about your job, and just like the other brother said, look at it as a blessing in disguise. Allah has something better for you, if not in this life the next life Inshallah.

Salam

A

addan

sis sara

salamu alakum
hi sis sarah welcomE TTI
MY dear sis stand up and be strong and be a good muslim
believe me the peole coming a rown whit u

sis me allah blass u
big welcome sis

visionusman

being content
Assalamualaikum Sara. Welcome to tti. Allah guides whom He loves. May He always reward you. I hope you don't mind me asking but what job was it that you lost? i thought it was discriminatory to fire any one on the grounds of religion. why did your employers consider it necessary for you to remove the veil? If you don't mind sharing the details.

saraUK

asalam
i worked for an insurance compant and they made it very clear that i couldnt work on safety grounds if i wore my veil and made things very difficult for me
but i am much happier now
praise be to Allah (swt)