Video asalamo elicum

aam_tabish

Asalamo elicum brothers and sisters
I am ali mustafa from nottingham, i am 25 and i am doing PhD in medical genetics in Queen Medical Centre, Nottingham, We have made Islamic Genetic Society, where mulsim genetists from all around the world are registered, we aim to develop msulims in the field of genetics, it is non-profit organization for the benefit of muslims, any muslim brother and sister can contact with me

Storm

SiStEr
Walakim asalaam,

Welcome to TTI :D

I would be better if you introduce yourself in the "Introduce yourself" section, many will reply there. Welcome again :wavyarms::wavyarms:

Infinity22

Asalamo elicum brothers and sisters
I am ali mustafa from nottingham, i am 25 and i am doing PhD in medical genetics in Queen Medical Centre, Nottingham, We have made Islamic Genetic Society, where mulsim genetists from all around the world are registered, we aim to develop msulims in the field of genetics, it is non-profit organization for the benefit of muslims, any muslim brother and sister can contact with me [/COLOR] [/B]

jaza akallaha
wa alaikumussalm.i m studying in genetics in bangladesh.after taking a glance on ur msg i became interested about u.can u help me by informing about the objective of ur society ? how will be ur society helpful for the students of genetics of the third world like bangladesh ?
Jazza kallah