asalamu alaikom waramatullah

yoko337

Dear brother and sister, i have som questions and concern about work.

can i work with the old people, i mean in the home care for the old and they can't help them selv, pleast help!!!!! and by the way i am liveing in sweden and the town i leav is very nice i mean is have alot of muslim and muslim and chistein are liveing side by side and so far i am still study and insha Allah i will finish this year, pease make dua for me allso :SMILY139:

Jazaka allah kairan
:hijabi:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

When you say caring for the elderly, in what capacity? Will you have to wash their bodies or maybe change a soiled diaper? Is there a way to request only to clean the females and not the males? Are their male nurses to help with the males?

yoko337

Salaam,

When you say caring for the elderly, in what capacity? Will you have to wash their bodies or maybe change a soiled diaper? Is there a way to request only to clean the females and not the males? Are their male nurses to help with the males?

walaikomsalam wara matullah
i have to help them every thing in there daily life and including chenging diaper, give them a bad and allso give them medicin. it will be both male and female.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

All the fatwas I have looked up on this basically state that this should be avoided. (looking at the awah of non-mahrem) if not in an emergent situation. This is a toughie though as the non-Muslim world has become very lax concerning these matters. If I were in your place I would request from your supervisor to only treat females when washing the awrah and have someone else (preferably male) to clean the males.

INshallah Allah swt will make a way.

Wasalaam

this was the only fatwa that dealt with this in a indirect manner http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/5693/awrah

yoko337

Asalamu alaikom

Jazaka Allahkairan , insha allah i will try to avoid to tred male patence, please make dua for me that Allah make evry thing easy for me

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Jazaka Allahkairan , insha allah i will try to avoid to tred male patence, please make dua for me that Allah make evry thing easy for me

:salam2:
:ma:
May Allah make everything easy for you inshallah
i will make dua
take care
:wasalam:

fada_all

Dear brother and sister, i have som questions and concern about work.

can i work with the old people, i mean in the home care for the old and they can't help them selv, pleast help!!!!! and by the way i am liveing in sweden and the town i leav is very nice i mean is have alot of muslim and muslim and chistein are liveing side by side and so far i am still study and insha Allah i will finish this year, pease make dua for me allso :SMILY139:

Jazaka allah kairan
:hijabi:

salam alikom

that a nice idea !!! sister may allah accept ur deeds and reward u for it insha allah kol khir .may allah swt bless u ...