Asalamu aleiku wr wb.

NourAlDeen

:salam2:

Am new here.. Today is my second day..
Am not sure what I should say/write .. I read some good treads that I liked, especially the stories:).. And some very surprising, I would probably not say that I liked it..

Otherwise, I hope I will learn a lot from here Insha allah.. One story that has gained me much more to think was the boy who has finished the whole Quran in 60days.. I believe .. Masha allah, this has opened my eyes and got me started .. Insha Allah may Allah make it easy for me :tti_sister:

May allah guide us all to the right path, and make us among those whom he is satisfied with InshaALLAH.. AAAMEEEEEEN!!

:wasalam:
Fi amanillah..
Wa billahi tawfiq..

Azizati

wa alikoum salam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

welcome brother to TTI
good luck for Kur'an and be sure that it will be easy inshallah you have just to begin then you won't stop be idni Allah.
say, ask and/or share what you want just feel free
fi amani Allah

Azizati

lying in ISLAM

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

It was narrated that Asma’a bint Yazeed said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Lies are not appropriate except in three cases: when a man speaks to his wife to please her, telling lies at times of war, and lying in order to bring about reconciliation between people.”

so you can lie only in one of following cases:

1- When a person is intermediating in order to bring about reconciliation between two disputing parties.

2- When a man speaks to his wife, or a wife to her husband, concerning matters that will increase the love between them.

3- War.

fi amani Allah

:salam2:

Azizati

sorry

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatu
sorry I wanted to write it as a new post but made mistake
salam alikoum

..DuA..

:wasalam:

Welcome to the TTI Family sis =)
it is so good to have you here =)