Asalamualaikum!!!...Eid Mubarak!!!!

HafizAbdSamad

salaam to all u ppl out there...im a hafiz from the U.S....(doesnt mean much i kno...lol...)
i loved this website...and i decided to join...so i would ask you all to make dua for me and my family...
and inshallah i make dua that the ummah of our holy prophet MUHAMMED(SWS) be saved from the punishment of akhira...and that ALLAH has mercy upon us and keep us safe under this kalimah and let us die with this kalimah as the last words we utter....

like i said....make dua for me.....inshallah i am going to start alem course after ramadan....so make dua that ALLAH makes it easy for me and enables me to understand his commandments and follow his commandments and enables me to teach the truth to the world!!!!

asalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

:wasalam: brother and a very warm welcome to the site!

EID MUBARAK!

Insha'Allah may Allah increase you in knowledge together with us all Ameen! you have chosen to strive on a b-yoo-ti-ful, most beneficial path; may Allah make it easy for you Insha'Allah.
May Allah bestow His Barakah on you and your family Ameen.

I leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem,

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother :) Eid Mubarak to you too. May Allah give you and your family peace in this world and salvation in the next. Mashallah it's so good you are doing alem course. May Allah help you to become successful.

:wasalam:

Kayote

Salam & Khair Mubarak!

Masha'Allah, congrats on your jihad. May Allah give you the strength to complete it & use that knowledge in the name of Allah.

Salam