asalamualecum

awahummuneeb

just to intruduce my self my name is syed living in north carolina usa watching tti for long time.:salam2: now want to join you brother and sisters

awahummuneeb

is any brother or sister are there to help me finding the ahadees of prophet sallahualehewasalm about cutting or shortning the hair of male and female muslims according with hanifi madhab and also pulling regular hair from there face male female

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
is any brother or sister are there to help me finding the ahadees of prophet sallahualehewasalm about cutting or shortning the hair of male and female muslims according with hanifi madhab and also pulling regular hair from there face male female

:salam2:

:bismillah:

Ok, just got some hadith about hair.

Forbidden Haircuts

Hadith - Bukhari 7:803, Narrated Ubaidullah bin Hafs radhian Allaahu anhu

that 'Umar bin Nafi' told him that Nafi', Maula 'Abdullah had heard 'Umar saying, "I heard Allah's Apostle forbidding Al-Qaza'." 'Ubaidullah added: I said, "What is Al-Qaza'?" 'Ubaidullah pointed (towards his head) to show us and added, "Nafi' said, 'It is when a boy has his head shaved leaving a tuft of hair here and a tuft of hair there." Ubaidullah pointed towards his forehead and the sides of his head. 'Ubaidullah was asked, "Does this apply to both girls and boys?" He said, "I don't know," but Nafi' said, -The boy." 'Ubaidullah added, "I asked Nafi' again, and he said, 'As for leaving hair on the temples and the back part of the boy's head, there is no harm, but Al-Qaza' is to leave a tuft of hair on his forehead unshaved while there is no hair on the rest of his head, and also to leave hair on either side of his head.'

When to Cut Hair

Hadith - Muslim, Narrated Anas ibn Malik radhian Allaahu anhu

A time limit has been prescribed for us for clipping the moustache, cutting the nails, plucking hair under the armpits, shaving the pubes, that it should not be neglected far more than forty nights.

Shaving the Head​

Hadith - Bukhari 2:785, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar

Allaah's Apostle :saw: said,

"O Allaah! Be merciful to those who have their head shaved."

The people said, "O Allaah's Apostle! And (invoke Allaah for) those who get their hair cut short."

The Prophet said, "O Allaah! Be merciful to those who have their head shaved."

The people said, "O Allaah's Apostle! And those who get their hair cut short."

The Prophet said (the third time), "And to those who get their hair cut short."

Nafi' said that the Prophet had said once or twice, "O Allaah! Be merciful to those who get their head shaved," and on the fourth time he added, "And to those who have their hair cut short."

Hadith - Bukhari 2:787, Narrated 'Abdullaah radhian Allaahu anhu

The Prophet :saw: and some of his companions got their heads shaved and some others got their hair cut short. Narrated Muawiya: I cut short the hair of Allaah's Apostle with a long blade.

Hadith - Bukhari 5:504, Narrated Ka'b bin Ujra radhian Allaahu anhu

We were in the company of Allaah's Apostle at Al-Hudaibiya in the state of Ihram and the pagans did not allow us to proceed (to the Ka'ba).

I had thick hair and lice started falling on my face.

The Prophet :saw: passed by me and said, "Are the lice of your head troubling you?" I replied, "Yes." The sub-narrator added, "Then the following Divine Verse was revealed: 'And if anyone of you is ill or has an ailment in his scalp, (necessitating shaving) must pay a ransom (Fida) of either fasting or feeding the poor, Or offering a sacrifice.' (2.196)"

Grooming

Hadith - Muwatta 51.7

Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam that Ata ibn Yasar told him that the Messenger of Allaah :saw: was in the mosque when a man came in with dishevelled hair and beard.

The Messenger of Allaah :saw: motioned with his hand that he should be sent out to groom his hair and beard. The man did so and then returned. The Messenger of Allaah :saw: said, "Isn't this better than that one of you should come with his head dishevelled, as if he were a shaytan?"

Hair Gathered On Top of Head

Hadith - Sahih Muslim, #6840, Narrated Abu Hurayrah radhian Allaahu anhu

Allaah's Apostle :saw: said:

"There are two types, amongst the denizens of Hell, I have yet not seen them. One possessing whips like the tail of an ox and they flog people with them. (The second one) the women who would be naked in spite of their being dressed, who are seduced (to wrong paths) and seduce others with their
hair high like humps. These women would not get into Paradise and they would not perceive the odour of Paradise, although its fragrance can be perceived from such and such distance (from great distance).

Brother M

I shave my head not only to keep it short, but Im starting to thin on top. People notice my hair loss, I smile and tell them "I'm just taller than my hair"

:D

ohhockleng

Mualaikumsalam brothers, IS there anyway to prevent hair thinning. My hair fall off often and I', afraid I'll be bald one day.

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
Mualaikumsalam brothers, IS there anyway to prevent hair thinning. My hair fall off often and I', afraid I'll be bald one day.

:wasalam:

Akhiy Hock Leng, maybe you can try Olive oil, I understand it has a lot of goodness but since you're fom Penang and olive oil is quite expensive there, why don't you stop over at some of them "Jamu stores", I know they have some "jamu" for that.

I know that "Mustika Ratu" has some shampoo and hair oil for reducing hair fall, don't know whether it will works and some "Ayurveda" herbs also has some hair oil like "Amla and coconut" oil.

Give it a try or ask the shop assistant at the "jamu" store.

Just you know, I frequent Penang every month, al'hamduwlillaah.

ohhockleng

:wasalam:

Akhiy Hock Leng, maybe you can try Olive oil, I understand it has a lot of goodness but since you're fom Penang and olive oil is quite expensive there, why don't you stop over at some of them "Jamu stores", I know they have some "jamu" for that.

I know that "Mustika Ratu" has some shampoo and hair oil for reducing hair fall, don't know whether it will works and some "Ayurveda" herbs also has some hair oil like "Amla and coconut" oil.

Give it a try or ask the shop assistant at the "jamu" store.

Just you know, I frequent Penang every month, al'hamduwlillaah.
Mualaikumsalam brother, Thank you very much for the advice, I'll try em at the jamu stores. BTW where are you from?