ASIAN,AUSTRALIAN,AFRICAN,AMERICAN or EUROPEAN???

Please Vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Really....Another racially inspired poll....I'm done with TTI. Too many racists, biggots, extreamists, and capitalists. Signing out and wishing salam to the very few real Muslims of TTI.
:salam2:: my dear friend,

When I started this thread I was thinking about such possibilities,but u can c i have already mentioned in the beginning that I dont want to divide us on regional basis,you mean to say that we are not REAL MUSLIMS,but it hurts many of us alot,just asking to which continent you belongs doesn't means that we are NOT REAL MUSLIMS:astag::astag: :shymuslima1::shymuslima1::girl3::girl3:

hana*

a white skinned african from north africa? really?

i thought the white africans came from South Africa :D

im thinking brother zombieamine is from algeria- there are many white algerian muslims, actually there are many many white muslims. for example im white so is my family. alhamdulilah in islam skin colour was never a problem, if you read the Prophet peace be upon hims last sermon you will see that there is no difference between white and non-white except in piety :)

hana*

:salam2:: my dear friend,

When I started this thread I was thinking about such possibilities,but u can c i have already mentioned in the beginning that I dont want to divide us on regional basis,you mean to say that we are not REAL MUSLIMS,but it hurts many of us alot,just asking to which continent you belongs doesn't means that we are NOT REAL MUSLIMS:astag::astag: :shymuslima1::shymuslima1::girl3::girl3:

do not worry, i think its absolutley amazing the vast diversity of muslims on here from all over the world. how boring would it be if we all came from the same country, spoke the same language, had the same taste in food, clothing etc etc...

im from sunny scotland :) (well not sunny at the moment- all snow ;) )

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I think there should be a separate option for Canada! :D

cuz we are outta this world!! :D

:lol:

btw im originally from Pakistan :D and love Pakistan so much!! :D