Asking forgiveness for your parents

sky_012

Assalam U Alikum

i've read that when kids commit sins before a certain age, the weight of the sin lies on their parents shoulders equally or even more on your parents

so if you want to repent after that and realize it was only your fault and you want to erase these sins from your parents shoulders because you have commited them not your parents how should you do?

like should i pray tawba prayer "on my mom's name" or the prayers i'll do will only benefit me ? or only by asking Allah SWT after each prayer orally is sufficient ?

Can somebody englighten me please onhow exactly i should proceed to remove these sins from my parents shoulders?

Jazak Allah Khair

sky_012

i know it's forbidden to write double posts but if someone is able to answer my question please share your knowledge or suggest me some site ...

Jazak Allah Khair in advance

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
imho ,,i dont think ur parents or u will bear ur sins when ur a child.Once u reach puberty or 'baligh' ure answerable for ur sin.Everytime u :salah: add the doa :rabbi firli waliwali daiyah: cos it is belief when a child raised his hand in dua to asks for forgiveness for his parents Allah swt will answered that dua :inshallah:
hope some1 with better knowledge will give u a better answer
:wasalam: :hijabi:

sky_012

Waleikum Salam

Jazak Allah Khair for ur reply sister

i've read it explicitely that some sins (i think most of them) not only lie on our shoulders but also on our parents shoulders ...but i'll follow your kind advice and add this duaa when i go to rukoo
and ask orally as well after prayong each prayer

:girl3:

May Allah SWt forgives us, he the Most mercifull, The Forgiver Ameen