Assalaam alaikum

Member100

Assalaam alaikum I'm new to this website and I don't know much about it. I've been a muslim my whole life, I go to college and work. I'm 22 and not married but one day inshallah! :SMILY138:

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:bismillah1:

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI sister. Hope we can learn from each other and live in peace & harmony. InshaaAllah.
By the way, Member100?? Very weird user name. :D Just kidding.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Welcome home ukhti. Hope you enjoy you stay here and benefit from us and us from you Inshaa`Allah.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Salaaam alaykum dear!!

Welcome to the site, we would love to hear more from you in time :) There is A LOT of knowledge here for you to gain and share, this site is composed of so many people all over the world, both reverts & born Muslims masha allah.

Also, when you are able you can join the Sisters Club, it is a women only forum. So thats what you have to look forward to :p

strive-may-i

Assalaam alaikum I'm new to this website and I don't know much about it. I've been a muslim my whole life, I go to college and work. I'm 22 and not married but one day inshallah! :SMILY138:

Walaikum Salaam,

Welcome.
When someone is in search of trouble, trouble finds the person and , the person could get banned. Since you are here in search of favors for your akhira, you will benefit, Insha Allah

May Almighty Allah increase our taqwa... Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:wasalam:
Assalamu'alaikum to all,

Masha'allah,
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to tti dear sister
so glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
Take care,
~Wassalam :)