Assalaam Alaikum

learnermuslim

Salaams All,

I pray this message reaches you all in the best of health and spirits.

I Won't bore or scare you all with my life story, as wonderful as it may be :) and will give you the abridged spell checked version.

AlhamdolilAllah was born a Muslim of North Indian/Pakistani descent and have lived most of my life in London/UK, via stints in UAE/Oman.

I chose the name learnermuslim as I feel this best reflects my situation and position as a being trying his best to meet and uphold the highest of ideals sent down to us. A constant journey through life. However, I am a human and than at that a man, for my sins, so need all the help I can get. Although born a Muslim I found Islam by my own reasoning and search and as such sometimes feel I can identify with reverts more than people who take the blessing of being a Muslim for granted, or don't know why they are Muslims.

My Faith mashAllah grows stronger by the day via reasoning, research, understanding and appreciation. I would like to be around and at least know, be in contact with similar people, hence my joining this site.

I don't know if personal traits/ likes etc would be suitable for now, but my future aims revolve around making a living, finding my life partner and making it to heaven inshAllah.

Well, if you are still awake, inshAllah hope to benefit from and to you all too.

Fi amanAllah

Love my islam

:salam2:
Welcome to this site. InshaAllah you have come to the right place.
my future aims revolve around making a living, finding my life partner and making it to heaven inshAllah.
My all your hopes and dreams come true. Ameen.

learnermuslim

JazakAllah 4 Welcomes

Dear All who welcome me,

JazakAllah for your kind words and warm welcomes. I pray your hearts stay strong to welcome many more brothers and sisters to Islam and this site.

Fi amanAllah

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI brother,

May you benefit from your time here as many of us have insha'Allah.

wasalaam.