assalaam evryone!!!!

ameera_786

well im a bit new to this website but just quickly want to say that lately i feel that i need to learn and discover new things about islam also thats like my resolution for my 15th bday so if there is anything new or interesting feel free to let me know. jazakallah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well im a bit new to this website but just quickly want to say that lately i feel that i need to learn and discover new things about islam also thats like my resolution for my 15th bday so if there is anything new or interesting feel free to let me know. jazakallah

welcome to tti sister ...may allah give you more power to face this world-ameen

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum sister

[Praise be to Allah, Who has guided us to this! We would not have been guided, had not Allah guided us.] (Al-A`raf 7:43)

In the quest for knowledge, insha'Allah Allah will guide us, sis.. if we seek the truth. Indeed Allah is merciful and He loves us insha'Allah... since joining TTI I have made some really best friends and learnt a lot through discussions and search. I pray the same for you, insha'Allah

Your sister from Singapore

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
welcome to the site
hmmm
what about memorizing Quran and finish few hadith book ,and some dawah

May Allah bless you

habib786

welcome to TTi family ... enjoy your stay in here ... and inshallah hope to hear more from you ...

Allah hafiz