AsSalaamo Alaikum

clovelle

:shake::shake: My name is Clovelle McKelvey Rahaman. I am a Muslimah who reverted in 1990 to Islam. I have joined this site in the hope of expanding my knowledge of Islam and perhaps meeting other Spanish/English speaking Muslims. I have never met any personally but have been a member of LADO and PIEDAD for the past year. I am married with 5 children and 6 1/2 Grandchildren Alhamdu Lillah. I am glad to meet you all and hope to have many interesting conversations about many topics

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Asalamualikum dear sister. :hijabi:
:SMILY206: to TTI.
Congrats on ur reversion! Allahu Akbar!
May Allah continue to guide you to the straight path. Ameen.
Hope the knowledge you gain you implement it in your life. Inshallah. :)

Asalaamalikum sister,

Welcome to your global family. Inshallah TTI will be beneficial and resourceful.

Mashallah on your reversion. May Allah swt continue to shower His blessings upon you and your family.

tulipflower777

:wasalam:

Congratulation sis for reversion to Islam.:shake:
welcome to the tti family :hearts:
im sure you will enjoy in this forum.

wassalam

:shake::shake: My name is Clovelle McKelvey Rahaman. I am a Muslimah who reverted in 1990 to Islam. I have joined this site in the hope of expanding my knowledge of Islam and perhaps meeting other Spanish/English speaking Muslims. I have never met any personally but have been a member of LADO and PIEDAD for the past year. I am married with 5 children and 6 1/2 Grandchildren Alhamdu Lillah. I am glad to meet you all and hope to have many interesting conversations about many topics

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to the Deen and TTI
May you enjoy your stay here and benefits from all the articles/videos available on this site too...May it increases your islamic knowledge and eeman :inshallah::salah::tti_sister:May Allah subhana wa ta'ala guides us all to the right path till the end of our life....Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome

Welcome sister to the forum. It is wonderful news that Allah SWT guided you to Islam.

sister I was just wondering what could this mean
I am married with 5 children and 6 1/2 Grandchildren Alhamdu Lillah.
???

isabelelsherif

hello and welcome

where are you from? where do you live now? that is a big family you have there

if you need anything please do not hesitate in contacting me i myself am a new convert

:tti_sister:

naila

assalamualaikum sister
welcome to tti family...
am sure you are going to have lots of interesting conversations over here...:)
and by the way congrats for ur 6 1/2 grandchildren
wasalam

hager

salam

welcome to turn to islam
welcome to islam,brother
u know?i always happy..when i heared about ppls who revert to islam
nice to meet u
wish to see ur posts..or ur thread...
could tell us about the main reason..made u think of islam..and revert?
thx
salam
allah bless u,ur wife,ur kids...

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Alhamdullilah,welcome to the family.inshallah hope you benefit from this website.

:wasalam:

clovelle

My 6 1/2 grandchildren

AA

My Daughter in Law is pregnant with her 6th child which makes since it has nt bn born yet, it is only half here.:)