Assalaamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters ^_^

LahoriDude

Assalaamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters ^_^

I hope you all are fine and in the very best of health!

I'm born and live in Birmingham, UK. Some of you may have already guessed that my background is from Lahore in Pakistan hence my username XD .

Initially I was just a good guy doing the right thing most of my life (obviously I am NOT perfect lol), however I embraced Islam properly back in Dec 2011/ Jan 2012 when I was 25 and seriously needed to fix myself up, my life etc and learnt more and more about my AWESOME deen, Islam. I never used to pray 5 times a day until a reformed myself but now, Alhumdulillah, I have been up to date with all my Salaah for the past year for every single day and try my best not to miss any or at least make up for it, i.e. kazaa. My most favourite book in the world is the Quran - it's seriously sooooo addictive! I don't understand Arabic though I have finished reading it in Arabic, however when I read the English translation it's like WOW, I don't wanna put the book down! I love Allah (SWT) and His Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) SO VERY MUCH!!!

I have seen the movie "The Message" and cried at the end scene where the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) gave his final speech and died. There are times where I REALLY wish that he was here in our time. Not only do I need him but we all do. He is the ultimate hero!

Currently I am working as an accounts assistant and studying ACCA part-time to become a qualified chartered accountant one day, Insha Allah. I enjoy playing video games, basketball, football (soccer for those who are American lol), badminton, cricket, table tennis, pool (billiards). I also enjoy swimming, going to the gym and I'm a car enthusiast.

I hope to find answers to any of my questions in light of the Quran and Sunnah as well as making some friends here on this wonderful forum, Insha Allah.

P.S. - Apologies if my intro is little bit all over the place, lol!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum bhai :) InshAllah hope u find ur stay beneficial and make some good friends here as well :)

reamy

Assalamualeykum brother,
:SMILY206: to Islam brother and to the TTI. im glad that you have all this emotions about Allah and His prophet muhammad (pbuh).
by the way my mother tonge is arabic and do you know, if you understand arabic( i hope one day you will inshaallah) when you are reading the Qoran, it s more and more than WWOW, it s something else.
Be sure that Allah loves you bcos He leads you to the right path, and make sure to love Him SWT and love His prophet SWS. :SMILY126:

LahoriDude

@uniqueskates - I hope to learn a lot from you and other brothers and sisters on here too ^_^ .

@slaveofAllah88 - Thanks bhai :) !

@reamy - Salaam sister ^_^ ! Just incase...I am not a revert, lol! I was already born a Muslim and come from a Muslim family, however I never was a proper practicing one until I went through my transition over a year ago. I am still trying to improve myself every so often.

@strive-may-i - Appreciated :) !

HaroonM

Walaikum salam wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum bro. Enjoy your stay and I am sure we will all benefit from your input.

reamy

:SMILY309:. well, my english is not that good hh, this is why i couldnt understand you well. anyway, still saying welcome brother :SMILY206:
@uniqueskates - I hope to learn a lot from you and other brothers and sisters on here too ^_^ .

@slaveofAllah88 - Thanks bhai :) !

@reamy - Salaam sister ^_^ ! Just incase...I am not a revert, lol! I was already born a Muslim and come from a Muslim family, however I never was a proper practicing one until I went through my transition over a year ago. I am still trying to improve myself every so often.

@strive-may-i - Appreciated :) !

reamy

Salamualeykum warahmatullah,
[One day Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said to his companions:
Would that I can see my brothers coming toward me to the pool and welcome them with bowls filled with sweet juices. Before entering the paradise, I wish I can offer them from my Pool of Kawsar.

Upon these words, the companions said:
O Messenger of God! Are we not your brothers?

He replied:
You are my companions. And my brothers are the believers who believe in me without seeing me. Surely, I ask of my Lord to illuminate my eyes with you and the believers who believe without seeing me.]