Assalaamu Alaykum :)

as-sabr

Assalaamu Alaykum brothers and sisters :)

I joined this forum to help increase my knowledge of Islam and InshAllah I hope it will benefit me. Seems like there are people from diverse backgrounds, MashAllah. I look forward to reading the threads here.

So there is my boring introduction :p

abdallahsh

assalam alaykum brothers and sisters

assalam alaykum... I'm from India - born muslim found this website very interesting and informative. Here so many new brothers(converts) share there stories of transformation which make me feel proud.. alhamdulillah may allah bless all of them with peace, prosperity and health.... I feel Inshallah browsing this website would definitely help in improving my knowledge in Islam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

Glad to have you with us,sister and brother.WElcome to the family.hope that you guys enjoy your stay here and that we benefit from each other.

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Assalamu alaikum WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on all of you)

Welcome Ahlain! Yes surely this is a very good place to share our views and get knowledge about our beautiful religion of peace & love Islam and know more about the "Sunnah" of our Prohpet Muhammed (SAW). Also don't forget this is the opportunity for everyone of us to perform their actual duty as a Muslim and Ummah of Muhammed (SAW). May Allah (SWT) guide all of us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

I joined this forum to help increase my knowledge of Islam and InshAllah I hope it will benefit me. Seems like there are people from diverse backgrounds, MashAllah. I look forward to reading the threads here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to this beautiful site, sister.

~May Allah swt guide you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:~To TTI~:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Sakeena

Welcome to TTI :) I hope you enjoy it here inshallah :hijabi: