assalam alaikum.. :)

maYRam

oh your welcome dear.
so am i! its amazing. hey how come you are orange sis? i have more posts! lol

haha! whoa.. i dont know what's the mechanics of those colors..
btw, we're both orange now! mabrook to us! haha!
<3 :hijabi:

mohammed 1234

Darkness to Light
Welcome

:wasalam:

Marahaba (welcome)

I would firstly like to congratulate you:mashallah:

May allah increase your eman (belief) and put you on the straight path. We are all here to help each other. So hold onto allahs rope and do not separate away from it.

:SMILY209:I hope all bestows his mercy on you and increases your knowledge, because knowledge proceeds speech and action. May he also take care of you in good times and bad times. Ameen
:tti_sister:

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Assalamu alaykum !
I am new muslim! I am very happy that this site is teaching islam.I want to learn everything about islam.And i am sure that this site will help me.Thank you!

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2:

Welcome to the religion of peace............... sister!!!

assalam alaikum! my name is maryam and i'm so happy that i found this forum.. i am a christian turned MUSLIMA months back and it is really hard for me to be the only muslima in my family.. hope you guys will keep me company.. :hijabi:

I pray Allah to guide you and help you!

:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

maYRam

Assalamu alaykum !
I am new muslim! I am very happy that this site is teaching islam.I want to learn everything about islam.And i am sure that this site will help me.Thank you!

wa alaikum salam..
welCOme tO YOU toO!
thiS Site wiLL surely be beneficial tO u..
we arE alwaYS HerE tO helP!
may Allah make everything easy for u..
congratulations oN uR reversioN..
jazak'Allah khair!
:hijabi:

mahafsana

What a Post. I thanks to this guy who post this. I think every member of this site will think about this and share with other.

maYRam

:wasalam:

Marahaba (welcome)

I would firstly like to congratulate you:mashallah:

May allah increase your eman (belief) and put you on the straight path. We are all here to help each other. So hold onto allahs rope and do not separate away from it.

:SMILY209:I hope all bestows his mercy on you and increases your knowledge, because knowledge proceeds speech and action. May he also take care of you in good times and bad times. Ameen
:tti_sister:

thaNK U so muCh!
i alSo wisH thE SAMe foR u..
jazak'Allah khair.... :hijabi:

mahafsana

I just welcome Maryam to the real world of Islam. I will give you any support you need as a Muslim Sister. I hope every member will support you will all their best.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: welcome my dear sister i know it could be hard but hope you get through ok
by the way you need any help just ask

your sister in islam:blackhijab: