Assalam alaykum

YMYuke

Salam alaykum everyone My name is Mohamed Im a 18 year old somali living in UK london and im here to learn more about islam as well as spend time with the muslim comunity here :) this website is really good and exciting and inshallah i'll get to know everyone learn and share what i know.

Tomtom

Banned
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

Welcome and yes there are plenty of knowledgeable people here Alhamdulilah. Ask away and I'm sure all of your questions will be answered Insha'Allah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

Salam alaykum everyone My name is Mohamed Im a 18 year old somali living in UK london and im here to learn more about islam as well as spend time with the muslim comunity here :) this website is really good and exciting and inshallah i'll get to know everyone learn and share what i know.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI,brother.
So happy and glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Mohammed Junedi

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Alhamdulillah good to see you!

A warm welcome and a tight hug..this is the way we welcome our brother's at home :)

Insha allah your heart too find peace in TTI.

As we are all here to remember Almighty Allah, So Verily in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest which is the biggest thing.

YMYuke

Wa alaykumusalaam, alhamdullilah, there are alot of great people here and I'm really happy to be a part of this community :D Thanks for your really warm welcomes and alhamdulilah for everything :)

safaa_marwa

:salam2:
Welcome to the forum.

We hope TTI will be benefical to you. :)

Keep hold of ur imaan.

And trust Allah.

Take care.