assalam aleykoum

kathrina

:salam2: all brothers and sisters im new in this site...
im Muslim also not much time, few months el hamdoulillah...but my way to Islam is really great thing which this way ill never forget inch'allah...
im only 16 now soon 17 but i had learn from life so much..
i wish i can find help anytime ill search for it on this site inch'allah so Salam aleykoum to all of members may allah give u blessing days inch'allah :p

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

MashaAllah.
Welcome to the Family Sis!
InshaAllah, enjoy your stay here! :)
Ameen to the dua.

Salaam sister,

Welcome to your global family. We embrace you with open arms. May Allah swt continue to shower His blessings upon you.

abdellah007

salam

wa alaykum salam sister kathrina.

you welcome to this wonderful website. you will get much more knowlegde here insha allah.

we have a polish convert here insha allah she will PM you.

wassalam

kathrina

oh macha'allah i thought im the only one polish here....
thanks for this beautiful welcome for me to this great site..
may Allah bless u all inch'allah :SMILY139:

Sakeena

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Welcome to Islaam sister :)

Asalam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa rabarakatuhu!!

Masha'Allah I'm sooooooooooo happy for you sister... this really brightens up my day alhamdulilah to see another revert to Islam, masha'Allah say Alhamdulilah that you found your path home! Allahu akbar! Tell us about your Journey to Islam inshallah whenever u have free time inshallah. :hijabi:

Please enjoy TTI inshallah. :hearts: love u 4 the sake of Allah (SWT) sis.. :hijabi:

ma salams,

Your sister in ISLAM

Sakeena

Sakeena

Alhamdulilah!

Salam sis Kathrina (pretty name btw lol) :SMILY259:

lol me again haha :p BTW if you need anything, anything at all, feel free to ask your Muslim sisters and brothers to help you, ok dear? We're all here 4 you inshallah habibti, so don't worry, just say Alhamdulilah. :blackhijab:

Aww! I'm just so happy 4 you! AWWW! :SMILY252: *runz up and hugz* :SMILY252:Mwah! :SMILY149:

Take care of urself lil' sis hehehe.. :SMILY129: lol

salams, :)

your sister in Islam,

Sakeena :hearts:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Assalam-o-alikum sister Kathrina, Congratulations on your Reversion.

May Allah (SWT) protect you from all evils and continue to guide you towards his good pleasure and Jannah which has been prepared for believing men and women. Ameen.

Soooo happy to see another revert sister from Poland. Yes, we do have several brothers and sisters from Poland on this website. Hopefully they will send you PM and you can contact one another and keep in touch with one another which is very important.

Please continue to read about Islam and study Quran as much as possible.
:wasalam:

kathrina

ohh i feel so happy that all are so nice now im sure this site is sooooooo warm place so peacefull macha'allah...jazaka allah for all of us big shukran :)

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Mash'Allah sister.
Allah akbar only 16 years and you discover the truth, mash'Allah. Trully Allah guides who ever He wills.
Here in England there are many polish, slovakians, romanians muslim revert. I Know one polish sister, two slovakian sisters and a brother. My wife is also a revert from hungry.

Sakeena

WELCOME TO THE GREATEST RELGION IN THE WORLD:

Asalam alaikum

sis you are more welcome here inshallah I hope you feel right at home with us lol let's go shopping for hijabs inshallah! mwah!

Sakeena

kathrina

well hijab.. my prob is my parents at this time can't put it cuz of my dud i fear he will hit me or do other thing if i put hijab but inch'allah soon ill wear hijab....

Sakeena

aww

salam,

I understand sister,

my mom is the same way, I wore hijab b4 and well it led to anger and hatred toward me... so yes you will wait till it's safe but plz dress modestly etc and stay away from revealing clothes, alcohal, men, etc. I love you for the sake of Allah (SWT).

salams,

Sakeena:hearts:

kathrina

i wear modesty clothes (i hope)
well alchohol i dotn even touch el hamdoulillah
and i love u to sis for the sake of our Creator