Assalam aleykum / I am new

FrenchMuslim

Dear brothers and sisters , Assalam aleykum

Allahuma salai ala Muhamad ( sas )

I am a French brother who was born a muslim. I am 24 and after some troubles in my life , on April 2006 ( 8 months ago ) , I decided to go back to my religion a 100%.

Since then , I have changed a lot and I am trying to live by the deen 24 hours a day and satisfy my Creator by praying on time , doing my daily dhikr , reading the quran very often , stop music and so on .I feel better and I am happier than ever al hamdoullilah... I feel a lot of pressure from my family , friends , work colleagues....but I am doing my best to remain on the straight path.

I love very much this website and I love you all for the sake of Allah swt.

Hope to learn and hear from you soon inshallah , May Allah swt keep us on the straight path 4 ever

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
saaaaaalaaammmmm

salam brother et bienvenu chez tes frères et soeurs. :arabi1:
qu´Allah te protège et te maintienne sur la bonne voie .
salam
ton frère

Marwa17

Salam frere (lol, je parle un peu francias)
Welcome (don't know how to say that in french)
Inshallah, you will enjoy this website as much as all of us and be able to share your knowledge with us...
Salam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:
Benjour (my french aint that good im still learning)
welcome to the site. I hope you can benifit from us as we from you.
oriviour

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum to you! I always love to hear Muslims coming back to their deen and wanting to stay on the straight path in life! I am so happy for you and may you continue striving for the sake of Allah (swt)--- it is Muslims like you who make the differance! Masalam. --sister sara

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar: u rediscovered ur deen,, May Allah swt make it easy for us the late bloomers of born muslim eh :) ;)
Do enjoy ur stay here,,,hoping u gained more islamic knowledges n increases in eeman too :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
:salam2:

Bonjour frère,

la bienvenue à cet emplacement étonnant, espèrent que vous obtiendrez plus
d'avantages de TTI….

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!
Masha allah, praise be to Allah who has sparkled the light of Iman in your heart once again.

Brother, staying on the straight path is a continuous struggle. It starts with Shahadah, but it does not end there, for born and convert muslims alike.

The reason that it is important for muslims to stay in touch and be in jamaat (congregation) is to remind eachother about our non-pausing responsibility.

As we must have all noticed, the more something is precious, the more it requires looking after (care) and imaan is the most precious of all in life so it requires extreme care. We can not be ignorant about it even for a moment or else, it can be harmed by satan ( human of jin) and his traps along our paths in the journey of life.

One of the hekmah (wisdoms) that i have noticed about the recitation of "Ihdena seratal mustaqeema... " in each and every prayer is that we are in a constant danger of losing our way (the straight path). So we are reviewing our deeds and imaan 5 times a day.

You have reviewed your imaan in the most beautiful way and I pray to allah that we all keep reviewing it so that we do not go astray at any moment in life.

Indeed, allah does not look at the number of muslims, but he looks at the purity of muslims' heart and imaan.

Jazakallah khair
Wassalam