Assalam aleykum to all

amoola

Assalam aleykum brothers and sisters,

My name is Amal :shymuslima1:. I live in Holland. A sister told me about this site and I loved it. I'm proud to be muslim alhamdulillah, I was born in a muslm family, I wanna learn so much about this beautiful deen and meet other sisters aswell insha'allah. My imaan is very weak and my prayers are very irrgeluar may allah swt forgive me for that :astag:. I wanna change that cause I know allah swt created us only to worship him, please brothers and sister make du'a for me and all others who are in this state. May allah swt guide us all to the right path ameen :tti_sister:

Ma'salama sister Amal :SMILY252:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Hey Amal! We share the same name!! Welcome and I hope Allah makes everything easy for you inshallah.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
:wasalam:

Welcome to TTI SiS Amaal n hop that u enjoy your stay inshaAllah...salam

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Waleukm Salam Amal
Welcome to TTI :) May u benefit frm this site InshAllah.. May Allah make it easy for u.. ameen... Enjoy ur stay here InshAllah

a_stranger

:salam2:sister
You are most welcome .....We are all weak without the help of Allah swt. Turn to Allah swt by your heart and try to pray at time you will feel so happy and peacefull. :salah:

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
may Allah deliver us from wasting our lives by living without a plan, may He help us to plan knowing that He will direct our steps in all our undertakings, amin.
you are welcome.

Rashadi

Waleykom salaam and welcome to the site. I am glad you are passionate about your deen and may Allah increase your knowledge and understanding of the deen, Ameen.

amoola

thanx for showing concern I really appreciate it.
I'm reading a book about dhikr and inner peace and I read this beautiful du'a and I wanna share it with you all.

"Ya rabbana, I ask you for your mercy and for everything that will bring me, in words and deeds, closer to u. Ya rabbana, I ask you for a faith that will never vanish, for a blessing that will never reduce, for happiness that will never decrease and for the highest plase in jannah, in company with our beloved messenger, Mohammed [pbuh].

Allahumma ameen :hearts:

Robab

daughter of Adam
welcome

Aslam o alicom.
dear sister.
i think when u use this site inshallah y will be able to overcome her weakness.i want to give suggestion u read islamic books daily.this work give u right path and guide u.best books is a best friend in loneliness.

nizar83

Aselemu aleikum zusje, dit is een geschikte plek om nieuwe nuttige dingen te leren inshallah ta3ala.

raby ziedlik 3ielma..amin

mishaquk

:salam2:
:ma:
welcome to our site. alhamdolillah, your intention is what is the most basic pillar of the life to come as muslim.
may allah bless in abundence
mohammad

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

My name is Amal :shymuslima1:. I live in Holland. A sister told me about this site and I loved it. I'm proud to be muslim alhamdulillah, I was born in a muslm family, I wanna learn so much about this beautiful deen and meet other sisters aswell insha'allah. My imaan is very weak and my prayers are very irrgeluar may allah swt forgive me for that :astag:. I wanna change that cause I know allah swt created us only to worship him, please brothers and sister make du'a for me and all others who are in this state. May allah swt guide us all to the right path ameen :tti_sister:

Ma'salama sister Amal :SMILY252:
:salam2:
OH MY ALLAH! Amal, WARM WELCOME TO YOU!
I am sure you will enjoy your stay inshaAllah:)
I am glad I saw your introduction:)
TabarakaAllah sister. InshaAllah I will keep you in my DUAS.
Salaams

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

thanx for showing concern I really appreciate it.
I'm reading a book about dhikr and inner peace and I read this beautiful du'a and I wanna share it with you all.

"Ya rabbana, I ask you for your mercy and for everything that will bring me, in words and deeds, closer to u. Ya rabbana, I ask you for a faith that will never vanish, for a blessing that will never reduce, for happiness that will never decrease and for the highest plase in jannah, in company with our beloved messenger, Mohammed [pbuh].

Allahumma ameen :hearts:

JazakaAllah Khairan sister. I love this Dua and if you dont mind I will like to copy inshaAllah.
:) Ameen to your dua!

muminah92

walykum al salam
welcome to tti
inshallah u will always love it here
know that if u ever need anything ur brothers and sisters are always here for u
may allah sub7anah wat3la bless u at all times
peace

alhamdullilah

Stranger
Walaykum salaam sister. Welcome to this beautiful website.

And concentrate on making your prayers regular first, and inshallah allah will guide you the rest of the way :).