Assalam... Am a new member... Am in need of a n advice... please help me...

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I know am not suppose to do this.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
If you know that you are not supposed to do that, then face the fact that what you are doing is wrong.
Leave the guy right away because you are one of the Muslims, who submit everything to the Will of Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala and not the will of our own nafs.
Seek refuge in Allah (swt), pray, make duas. Remember that if Allah (swt) guides you nobody can misguide, but HE does not guide you nobody can guide.

wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
essalamoaleikoum.
:SMILY286: 1st of all i wanna answer to the people they re trying to help another sister.
stop beeing hepocrit please by telling her praye salat el estikhara allah will answer you. the answer is in the coran (haraaaaaaam) for a moslim woman to marry a non moslem man be honest and direct if you want to answer these kind of question thank you wa esllamoaleikoum.

Walaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
You have to careful with your words dear sister. You cannot simply call a person hypocrite just that his/her words is not completely understandable by you. Islam prohibits to talk without evidence and proof. I hope you understand this.
Jazakallahu khair for the time you took to read this. I did not mean to be rude or anything, just advising you as my sister in Islam.
wa/salam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK sister Vian,
All i would say is you cannot marry a idol worshipper, it is clear that it is not permissible for a woman to marry a non muslim man. i donno how interested is he in islam. you have to make sure that your future will not be under conflicting school of thoughts. that cripples your relationship.

one thing that bothered me the most after reading your post is
Please help me out in this regard so that i could take a gud decision which would please Allah(SWT) n me...

sister if you please ALLAH SWT that should be enough. i don't think we have a right to say that we have to please ALLAH SWT and myself.
i'm sorry if i'm harsh in my words. May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you.

Ameen

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
IT IS HARAM TO MARRY A KAFIR MAN as your kids and you self maybe influenced to follow his deen. there are plenty of good mulsim brothers out thier. even if he does convert, he may revert back to kufr if he converst just to marry you.

the messenger of Allah said "who ever gives up something for the sake of Allah, Allah (swt) will replace it with something better"

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
IT IS HARAM TO MARRY A KAFIR MAN as your kids and you self maybe influenced to follow his deen. there are plenty of good mulsim brothers out thier. even if he does convert, he may revert back to kufr if he converst just to marry you.

the messenger of Allah said "who ever gives up something for the sake of Allah, Allah (swt) will replace it with something better"
Salam

I think and correct me if I'm wrong, it all depends on how strong the sisters faith in Islam actually is, because if her faith in Islam was strong enough she wouldnt be here asking us for help.

Nonetheless everyone has given their advice its up to her to listen to the good advice given and Inshallah she will realise what she feels is false and only temporary, as we're not in this world to stay forever.

Inshallah she can perhaps tell this person about Islam or better still have a Muslim brother teach him about Islam and the rest is up to Allah.

Salam alai kum

[/I]

samiha

---------
Staff member
essalamoaleikoum.
:SMILY286: 1st of all i wanna answer to the people they re trying to help another sister.
stop beeing hepocrit please by telling her praye salat el estikhara allah will answer you. the answer is in the coran (haraaaaaaam) for a moslim woman to marry a non moslem man be honest and direct if you want to answer these kind of question thank you wa esllamoaleikoum.

wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu

i wanted to address this earlier. Look sis, I don't recall if anyone said what she was doing was alright. I certainly did not. However you realize, by asking her to pray Salatul-Istikaarah it is not an act of a hypocrite? How it could be so i have no idea, but it is not. When a person makes Istikaarah, they are asking of Allah to help them make their decision. Afterwards, a person may realize if something is good for them, Allah will make it easy, and if it is not, they should realize it themselves or Allah will make it hard for them.

It is not like Salatul-Istikaarah will place neon lights on which way to go, or prevent them from doing something wrong, but it helps. It is the prayer for guidance, and from WHOM? Allah (swt)!! Allah is in charge of everyones affairs, He is the one who chooses who will be guided, whose eyes will be opened, and to ask Him of a matter? Is that wrong?

Is it an act of a hypocrite to recommend that? :astag:

I ask your pardon, but I do not see nor feel it is so. I see where you are getting at, and i most certainly agree and know it is Haraam for a woman to marry a non-Muslim man, but at the same time, I do not see it wrong that she should do Istikaarah, because Allah guides, and He knows best.

Meanwhile I also recommended learning more about Islaam. Because without a reason, we humans rarely do, or obstain from doing a certain act or thing.

And again, if this has not been gotten through as i meant to imply in my first post, after you know it is wrong, then there is no more to be said. It's haraam to marry him unless he becomes a Muslim. Meanwhile you can talk to him about Islaam or whatever you wish as bro GP recommended.

May Allah help all of us. Ameen

wasalam

nasiruyola

Assalmu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu...

I am seriously in need of an advice. I am a muslim and respect the religion Islam. I really feel very much blessed to be born as a Muslim.

N coming to my problem...I like a non-muslim guy n he likes me too n we want to marry.I know am not suppose to do this.But... :( Please help me out in this regard so that i could take a gud decision which would please Allah(SWT) n me...

Allah Hafiz...

Salamu alaikum warahamatuLLAHI wa barakatuHU,
My very good sister please marriage is the most important engagement of a life time. There are many reasons why a moslem sister is not encourage to marry a non-moslem, so my sister need to think deeply before taking this precious decision. I will for the purpose of your query give some clarifications:
1) suppose my very good sister is fasting and her husband who is not moslem looks for private relationship with his wife? i don't think you can have guarantee that he will respect your fast for as long as you are married. I mean since marriage is made to last till death, I dont know how my very good sister may THE SENDER of prophet muhammad be with her, would get guarantee that her husband will respect her fasting. I did not want to dwell on this but give this A WIDER THOUGHT;
2) what of when my very good sister is in her period?
I did not want to talk more on this bcos of my schedules but my very good sister should try to think deeply into this issues. if your guy converts to islam, may ALLAH help him do that, THEN ALHAMDULILLAH, otherwise, my sister please ponder seriously on this and many other reasons that I may not cite on this site for some reasons. MAY ALLAH (S.W.T) HELP YOUR guy convert to islam.
PLENTIFUL EXCUSES MAY LEAD YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND INTO OTHER THINGS YOU DID NOT LIKE!!!
OTHER COLLEGUES ON THIS WEBSITE COULD ADD TO THIS ADVICE.
THIS LIFE IS MISLEADING AND THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN LIFE IS MARRIAGE, IF ONE MAKE MISTAKE, HE/SHE IS UNLIKEY TO FORGET HIS/HER MISTAKE FOR THE REST OF HIS/HER LIFE.
THIS LIFE IS SO SHORT AND WE MUST USE OUR TIME JUDICIOUSLY.
MA'ASSALAM,
Nasir

imran pardesi

dear sister the only solutionfor your matter is ask himto accept islam and become complete otherwise no other way because islam is only the complete religion and all others are not completed.

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
Please help me out in this regard so that i could take a gud decision which would please Allah(SWT) n me...

Allah Hafiz...

Walaikum assalaam.

after all the suggestion that have been given by brothers and sisters here it clearly answers your question that the only thing that will please you and Allah (SWT) is that you marry the person only when he accepts islam by his will, which is after reading and understanding Quran and accepthing Islam by his will and then marry you. or else you can either please yourself which is by marrying him as non muslim . or you can please Allah (SWT) by leaving him if he doesnt want to be muslim. but remember there are many men around in this world. but there is only one god and he has given you life that you are living rite now not any human.

Salaam allaikum

vian

:salam2:

thanx all for ur replies n advises... They all really made me realize my fault...there was some bad time for me n this is when shaitaan has played with me...

but its allah's grace that he some how gave me a thought to post in this site... n now i am clear about how to proceed... Allah made it easy for me to decide...Allah has given me a test n am sure i ll pass it rather i passed it... I cant compromise my religion to anything in this temporary world...

I thank u all again... N do remember me in duas :tti_sister: ... Thanx again...
Allah Hafiz :)

Hats off to this TurntoIslam!!! :ma:

TiffanyM

I have been in a similar situation before. I was rasied christian and I dated a guy that was muslim. Both of us didnt know much about our own religion or each others. After two years of dating my boyfriend began to follow his religion and learn more about Islam. We broke up because it was not right to have a serious relationship without being married. Now we are close friends and I have found the answers to things I never understood about my religion in Islam. You never know this guy your in love with his heart might open to Islam if its Allahs will.

Mattasli

Assalamualaikum Sis,

Please try not to follow your emotional blindly, always remember that human love does not last forever, but only allah love that does last for ever. And for us to get love from allah we need to practice what allah orders. So forget about marrying a non-muslim which is haram, if we wants love from allah.As for choosing a life partner just follow what our rasolullah Muhammad S.A.w. said, choose a partner for his religious ( that means iman and tauhid to allah) Insyallah our married life will be bless by allah.

Muhanad Younis

Assalamu Alaykum

Welcome to the TTI Family , hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI and find it beneficial.

May Allah guide us all to follow Islam properly

While reading this thread I remembered the Hadeeth :

" من ترك شيئا لله عوضه الله خيرا منه "

which means that : whomever left anything for the sake of Allah , Allah would copensate him a better thing and reward, when this compensation may be in Donya or Akhira .

May Allah reward you Aljannah

Wasalam