Assalam o alaikum

Bint-e-hawa

:salam2:
Im from Pakistan and I want to ask some questions these questions are about jannat Im muslim Alhamdulillah but i dun knw much about these questions I hope i will get true answers about my questions
jazak Allah khair
Feaman Allah

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:wasalam: sister

Welcome to TTI.

InshaAllah any questions u have u may ask.. many knowledgeable people here and i am sure they will answer them for u :)

Wassalaam ukhtii ~

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D:D:D

WELCOME to TTI and to our family:D glad to have you here with us:)
please ask away all the questions you have, inshaAllah, we'll all try our best to answer them...
may i Ask questions here or in another topic plz do guide me?
you can ask in anywhere you want, but since this is your introduction I would advice you to make a new thread and ask any questions you have. WELCOME again and I hope you will benefit from here.
Allah hafiz now and always:D

fada_all

:salam2:
Im from Pakistan and I want to ask some questions these questions are about jannat Im muslim Alhamdulillah but i dun knw much about these questions I hope i will get true answers about my questions
jazak Allah khair
Feaman Allah

salam alikom

have a warm welcome ukhtii , don't hesitate in asking sister any question we are free to answer you alhamoliallah :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Bint-e-hawa

Assalaamu Alaikum:D:D:D

WELCOME to TTI and to our family:D glad to have you here with us:)
please ask away all the questions you have, inshaAllah, we'll all try our best to answer them...
you can ask in anywhere you want, but since this is your introduction I would advice you to make a new thread and ask any questions you have. WELCOME again and I hope you will benefit from here.
Allah hafiz now and always:D

Thnk u so much
Jazak Allah khair i have asked my ques in Islamic Discussion hope u will reply there
thnx for ur guideness may Allah bless u ameen