ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

luv.islam

May Allah's peace & blessing be upon all the brothers & sisters.I am so glad that i have found this website as i was going through the forums once & there i saw one thing that forced me to join.This thing i saw before once in my life & was when i went with some brothers for dawah.I can only explain it with 2 simple words UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.Every1 cared & felt for each other without any discrimination of colour,class or creed.I pray to Almighty Allah that the spirit of universal brotherhood comes in all the muslim ummah & we again stand as one not only in mere words but in practicality as well.In the end i wud like to say that this learning,teaching & sharing knowledge is a wonderful feeling.Keep up the good work.
MAY ALLAH BE WITH US ALWAYS

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa Alaikum Asalaam brother

I pray to Almighty Allah that the spirit of universal brotherhood comes in all the muslim ummah

In my opinion, it's all about the Ummah

Welcome to TTI and InshAllah some beneficial discussions!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
May Allah's peace & blessing be upon all the brothers & sisters.I am so glad that i have found this website as i was going through the forums once & there i saw one thing that forced me to join.This thing i saw before once in my life & was when i went with some brothers for dawah.I can only explain it with 2 simple words UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.Every1 cared & felt for each other without any discrimination of colour,class or creed.I pray to Almighty Allah that the spirit of universal brotherhood comes in all the muslim ummah & we again stand as one not only in mere words but in practicality as well.In the end i wud like to say that this learning,teaching & sharing knowledge is a wonderful feeling.Keep up the good work.
MAY ALLAH BE WITH US ALWAYS

~~~
:salam2:

:ma:

Amin!
To your du'a.
Welcome to the forum
brother,join in
in supporting our ummah n extending
to help the wannabe muslim.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam :)

luv.islam

THANKS

:salam2:

thank you brother & sister,actually i was trying to login from the past couple of days but i cudnt so obviously i cudnt post anything,but today i tried & Alhumdillah it worked.iv already posted my query in the help thread & i hope dix problem does not comes again.May Almighty Allah help us & guide us throughout our journey of life.
JZK

Abbaas

To Allah We belong..
Wa alaikum salam warahamatullahi wabarkatuhuhu brother

Alahamdulillah for the beautiful experience you've had. Welcome to TTI and ameen to Your du'a. :inshallah: