Assalama aleikum - forgot to introduce myself

Amirah84

Assalama aleikum brothers n sister on TTI,

I realised I never wrote an intro although I was planning to. SubhanAllah a bit forgetfull at times. So here goes...

I'm a muslim born sister in UK, but have also lived in Sweden and SaudiArabia. I came from a practising family Allhamdulillah, however unfortunately I decided to practise in my teens. But all Praise be to Allah as Islam is the best blessing we could ever have been blessed with. Also I've come to realise, for all mothers out there, that if children are raised upon Islam it'll save them from alot of nonsense throughout their youth and give them the confidence they need to become the best they can be.

Currently I'm studying medicine which is MashaAllah a great subject but very intense to cope with at times. I joined TTI as I found the forum a great forum to discuss Islamic issue and learn more. Also I'm such a big fan of the revert videos as it's a great reminder of how beautiful Islam is and how diverse a family we are - universal really.

Another great forum I like is http://understand-islam.net - very good authentic articles and audios by an excellent student of knowledge Dr Saleh. They also have a room on paltalk for teaching every evening in english.

InshaAllah I do appologise since I'm not a great "poster" but I almost always log on once a day...sometimes just to read wonderful new intro's.

Take care all, Salama aleikum

Sister Amirah

p.s. I don't tend to use smiley faces as I heard that they're not allowed. Since they resemble a face with eyes. So *smile* to you all.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum and lol

alot of us get so excited to be here in this online community we forget to do the introduction. So, even though you're not exactly new here, welcome.

shaz_1999

salamz sister

welcome to the site and family

I am worse then you sis I have never introduced myself but people are getting to know who I am

I am real bad at introducing myself

welcome sis

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy ur stay here sis and :inshallah: you will increased in islamic knowledge and eeman and we hope u know ARABIC :) if not u know where u cud get it eh ;)
i love the site www.understand-islam.net too.. I have the audio downloaded and copied on cd(mp3 format) n listen to them most of the time,, in the kitchen,,bedroom,, hall whereever i am ,,sooo many topic to listen and learn doing household chores eh ;)

:wasalam: :hijabi: