Assalamalaikum

mominah

salaam.
i am an indian born and brought up in saudi arabia but currently im back to living in india.. and I AM SCARED.. had a lot of good muslim frends Alhamdulillah back in saudi but its kinda hard to find such people here in my college.
i feel sometimes that i am doing things that i should'nt because i am probably not around the right kind of people and i wish to strengthen my Imaan and be the best Muslim that i can .
its what i wish for the most ryt now.

May Allah SWT bless us all.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Salama alaykum sister Mominah, and welcome to TTI!! I'm glad you made it to this wonderful website and don't feel so sad, now you've got us! A lot of us from all different cornors of the world working to strengten our iman as well! Don't shy away for asking questions, answering other peoples questions, or just telling us whatever you want to!! Inshallah hope to hear more from you!:SMILY259:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
it is true that our imaan decreases when we are not practicing the fard well. also ppl we associate with have either negative or positive impacts on us so choose the ppl you associate with carefully n wisely. tay to go to the mosque n find good sisters also participating in the halaqas at mosque will help. tips to help you strengthen your imaan

1. praying on time
2. remembrance of Allah (zikr)
3. reading quran on a daily basis
4. making du'a
5. listnening to lectures that will help increase imaan
6. don't hang out with those who remeber Allah less
there is much more but those are the only once taht i came into my mind
,,,,,,,,,,,hope i helped

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the TTI forums. It can be difficult to be surrounded by people and know that they are not believers, not friends, not the kind of people that you would wish to associate with. But persevere, sister, and I am sure that Allah will reward your patience.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum dear sister:D

welcome to the TTI family, :D
aaam about friends inshaAllah you'll find what you wish. But sometimes if our company is bad we need to move on and sacrifice for Allah's sake. You dont want to be dragged down the path of Jahanama...so if you dont feel comfortable and feel like your Iman is low because you hang around with the wrong people, then stop. Sometimes you might feel lonely.........but REMEBER no BELIEVER is alone for we have Allah with us. ANd what is better than to befriend our RAB???
I ask Allah to reward you for your efforts, to make your studies easy and safe guard you, to give you good in here and in Akhira.ameen
welcome again dear sister,:D:D

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumaslam
welcome to TTI sis:) This is a wonderful place to learn about Islam:)
sister if u have any pro on tti or want to ask any question, contact me anytime :)

azmirush

Doing it all in islamic way...

:salam2:
I've been a muslim all my life and after performing haj last year.. I feel that I am of more of a muslim I used to be. I'm glad that Allah has shown me the right path. Life has been better than before, in every way. Alhamdulillah. I pray that life will be better for everyone here too.