Assalammualaikum and Hi

lightofnur

Assalammualaikum and hi everybody. I've just joined this forum as I've heard that there is an excellent, tolerant community within this forum, who are generally friendly and helpful to each other and to others in the forum. I'm happy to say that I've found this forum really helpful, and have joined very recently. I hope you guys can help me or discuss some great topics within this forum. I apologize if I break any rules in this forum; I hope you guys can guide me. Thanks a lot, and hello once more.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Walakium Salaam,

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay at our lovely/friendly forum (I should say five star forum lol)! Look forward to seeing your posts insha'Allah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalammualaikum and hi everybody. I've just joined this forum as I've heard that there is an excellent, tolerant community within this forum, who are generally friendly and helpful to each other and to others in the forum. I'm happy to say that I've found this forum really helpful, and have joined very recently. I hope you guys can help me or discuss some great topics within this forum. I apologize if I break any rules in this forum; I hope you guys can guide me. Thanks a lot, and hello once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:wasalam:
Sister lightofnur

Welcome To TTI :)

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Welcome to our family.....May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere..Ameen...
FEE AMANILLAH

Sister lightofnur

Thank you,
Take Care!

:salah:

the most important is not to forget solah... coz solah will distinguish between muslim and non-muslim

lightofnur

Welcome to our family.....May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere..Ameen...
FEE AMANILLAH

AWW! This place is so warm, I love it. And thanks a lot, by the way.

Walakium Salaam,

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay at our lovely/friendly forum (I should say five star forum lol)! Look forward to seeing your posts insha'Allah.
Thanks for the welcome!

Sister lightofnur

Thank you,
Take Care!

Thank you very much for the welcome! Ramadan Kariim Al Mubarak to you too!

:salah:

the most important is not to forget solah... coz solah will distinguish between muslim and non-muslim

Of course, that is something one must never forget~