Assalamo Alaykom from Finland!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Sister I just read your story... MashaAllah it is beautiful:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=343430&postcount=310

This part of you story is really amazing:
I remember like it was yesterday. One night, it was in december, I couldn't get any sleep. I felt absolutely awful because I wanted to belong somewhere, not just be a believer without religion. And this caused me a lot of heartache. I could not turn to christians, because they would tell me that christianity is the right way. I could not turn to muslims, because they would say their religion is the right way. So..I turned to God, Allah, the One and Only. I prayed "Oh God, please help me. You know how I feel. I cannot find the right way like this, please give me a sign, because You know what is the right Path". And right after saying this.. I mean IMMEDIATELY after saying it, that muslim boy I had debates with, calls me ( and this was in the middle of the night, at 3am ). I answer the call and he says "hi how are u, are u ok?" and he sounds a little worried. I say I'm fine. And he continues talking "I'm sorry if I woke u up, I just woke up and had this feeling I should call you right now, are you sure you are ok?" And right at that moment I knew Islam is the Right Path. I told him "can we please talk tomorrow, I need your help in something". And then ended the call. I remember walking towards the window of my room and I looked to the sky and I just felt so light, so relieved. And I just felt that it was the first time I opened my eyes. The sky was dark blue, almost black, and there was a beautiful moon. And as I stood there, it started snowing. It was the best moment in my life. I just suddenly felt so free. SubhaanAllah.

SubhanAllah... How Allah works.
:wasalam:

Mariana

As-Salaamu Alaykum Sisko! Hienoa nähdä suomalaisia siskoja täällä, Alhamdulillah! Terkuin Mariana Helsingistä, siskosi Islamissa

9Amatullah9

awwwww

Wa Alaykom Assalam Wa RahmatuAllah

:) On tosiaan kiva löytää siskoja netistä mashaAllah. :) Sinäkin Helsingissä? Mä muutin tänne vasta pari viikkoa sitten, alhamdulillah. :)

Wasalaam,
Amatullah

Mariana

ASA

Juu Helsingistä olen...Täällä on aika paljon suomalaisiakin muslimisiskoja ja toimintaa Islamin parissa Alhamdulillah. Tervetuloa "Stadiin"! :)

Ma3salaam!

9Amatullah9

Wa Alaykom Assalam wa RahmatuAllah

Kiitos :)
Heh, joo, mashaAllah. Suomalaisia siskoja on tosi paljon :) Suurin osa siskoista, jotka tunnen onkin suomalaisia. SubhaanAllah.. Sua en taidakaan tuntea.. Tai eihän sitä tiedä. ;)

Wasalaam,
A

9Amatullah9

translation.. :p

Assalamo Alaykom

"translate please .. :D "

What?!?! Everyone doesn't understand finnish language?!?!? ;P

Not much to translate, we were just happy to meet here on the forum and alhamdulillah we both live in the same city but haven't met ( yet ;D ).

Wasalaam,
A