assalamo alaykum guys!!!!

cheema

by the way i'm cheema t. aniñon, 19 years old, a IV-BSEDE student of Davao Oriental State College of Science and Technology, Mati City, 8200 Philippines.
I'm the only rose in the family..ahmmmm. I'm nice, kind, and faithful.
I'm glad being a part of this online Islamic Community.Wassalam.:tti_sister: :shake:

cheema

by the way i'm cheema t. aniñon, 19 years old, a IV-BSEDE student of Davao Oriental State College of Science and Technology, Mati City, 8200 Philippines.
I'm the only rose in the family..ahmmmm. I'm nice, kind, and faithful.
I'm glad being a part of this online Islamic Community.Wassalam.:tti_sister: :shake:
Assalamo Alaykum!

cheema

Assalamo Alaykum!
it is such a great idea of my loveone to look unto this website..InshaAllah i will find more interesting features, knowledges, and videos about my religion.
.....a great challenge to eveyone,Spread the words of ALLAH throughout the world.

cheema

assalamo alaykum guys and gals!!!

[FONT="Century Gothic"]this is cheema t. Aniñon, 19 yrs of age...proud to be a muslim and I'm so glad to be a part of this website. It's quite been a long time since I started searching a very ideal Islamic website where I can draw a mountain of knowledge about my religion enough to be climbed and shared for..Thanks to my habibiy who suggested me to log on in this website....
our ultimate end is to enter paradise...guys a great challenge to all of us, let us spread ALLAH's words thru words...

kick problems,kick worries
repel anxieties, leave sadness
Allah is there, dont worry
Obey,trust Him,and do your best
research more and learn more the rest(K about Islam)
so u will be h a p p y...............
[/FONT]
:hijabi: :astag: :ma:

cheema

assalamo alaykum guys and gals!!!

This is Cheema T. Aniñon, 19 yrs of age...proud to be a Muslim and I'm so glad to be a part of this website. It's quite been a long time since I started searching a very ideal Islamic website where I can draw a mountain of knowledge about my religion enough to be climbed and shared for..Thanks to my habibiy who suggested me to log on in this website....
our ultimate end is to enter paradise...guys a great challenge to all of us, let us spread Allah’s words thru words...

kick problems, kick worries
repel anxieties, leave sadness
Allah is there, don’t worry
Obey, trust Him, and do your best
research more and learn more the rest (K about Islam)
so u will be h a p p y...............
:hijabi: :shake: :ma: