Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

muslima1979

Alhamdulillah im a revert to islam. I reverted in november 2006 just after ramadan and alhamdulillah its one of the best desisions i have ever made. Im very new to this site and insha Allah i am hoping to make many new friends with serious practicing sisters who can help me learn and improve my deen.
A little about me i am 29 in july and a single parent to a beautiful daughter of 3 yrs masha Allah, currently unemployed so have plenty of time on my hands for learning islam, i live in the shoreditch area in london so any sisters near this area feel free to drop me a message.

A Muslim Boy

Wa Alycomessalaam warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu,

Alhamdulellah for his gifts, may He keep them always InShaAllah.

Welcome to Islam, Sister, may Allah make your place in the highest Paradise, with Lady Fatemah Al-Zahraa, the Virgin Mary, and the Lady A'eshah..may the peace of Allah be upon them All.

And welcome to the site, InShaAllah you will feel as if you are between your family.

Don't forget to pray for the all, InShaAllah, we will pray for you and for your beautuful daughter, InShaAllah:)
wassalamu alycom warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
welcome sister.........
inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:

:salam2:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..

Welcome sister To TTI..enjoy ur stay insha`Allaah

Alhamdulillaah For Blessing of islam....n May Allaah Bless Ur family

ps: send my Salam from Egypt To All Muslim in shoreditch

<wasalam>

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam dear sister. masha allah it's great havin you here with us. i hoop ur doing well sister. if ther is anything ur wondering about im sure anyone here is ready to help. see u sis:)

- manal.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
maashaallah

:ma::salam2: asalamu alikum sis.i think u made the best decision too. of course we`ll help u with whatever u need. may Allah make u feel safe in islam sis. hopefully you daughter will be a good muslim and one that helps muslims around the world. and hopefully you will be a good mom for her.:hijabi::wasalam: :blackhijab:

ross2007

Alhamdulilah, May Allah guide u and show u to the right path, ameen. It is not easy to be a single mother, as I am too. Never give up be strong and trust on Allah. My duas will be for you sister.

Robab

daughter of Adam
welcom,welcom

:wasalam::shake::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY259::salam2:this is very informatic web site.and all members is very fantastic.i expect u enjoy this site.