Assalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters

nadir khan

:salah:Salam every one. I am here to Learn more and discuss Deen and Dunya. Inshallah, allah will keep me in Good company such as yours. Prophet (Saw) said: A person who does not have a good freind is surely very Unfortunate. I have been very unfortunate so far in finding Freinds who are of Kindred spirit. Inshallah that will change soon as i am 30 years old now. I have a beutiful wife and a Daughter, Mashallah. I hope to be able to gain access to Islamic Literature and resources that will help me as well as others in this website as well.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
:salah:Salam every one. I am here to Learn more and discuss Deen and Dunya. Inshallah, allah will keep me in Good company such as yours. Prophet (Saw) said: A person who does not have a good freind is surely very Unfortunate. I have been very unfortunate so far in finding Freinds who are of Kindred spirit. Inshallah that will change soon as i am 30 years old now. I have a beutiful wife and a Daughter, Mashallah. I hope to be able to gain access to Islamic Literature and resources that will help me as well as others in this website as well.
We alejkum selam dear brother
Welcome to TTI and ramadan mubarak to you and all muslims of this forum
and all over the world as well.Insha'ALL-LLAH you are going to have many
friends here but the most important thing is learning about our deen
if you want to ask anything you just feel free and ask.TTI is the best
Wesselamu alejkum we rahmetullah

elysetexel

Welcome on TTI brother. I hope you and your family is in good health.
You can learn here alot.

salaam,
Elyse

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt guide and help you brother.~Amin!

:SMILY206: 2 TTI !

~Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

nadir khan

Jazak Allah

Jazak allah every one for the Warm welcome. I am already making very good use of this website in the way of Allah. Alhamdlillah.