Assalamu Alaikum to u all!!

falasteenrose

Assalamu alaikum wr wb
Just a quick introduction.... I am new to this forum so inshallah i hope to meet a lot of likeminded people here....
i am a revert al7amdulillah from Scotland... i been muslim al7amdulillah for 13 years.
I hope to hear from u all soon inshallah
Allah protect you all
Your sister in islam
Falasteenrose

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Aslamoelakum sister in islam

woo..masAllah that is a long time..:ma: :ma: :ma: you have muslim.May Allah bless u always.
Remeber a bro in urs Prayers.

urs bro in islam
jav
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Argus

Wa'Alaikum As'salaam sister, welcome to the website. Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask questions or start up a topic or two.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome sister. It is really nice to have you join us. May allah always be with us and always guide us to the right path.:SMILY252:

muslimahindeen

:salam2: Nice to have you join sister Allah swt guides who he wants ,may Allah swt guide us all on the straight path and accept us all for the sake of deen..............:tti_sister:

falasteenrose

Assalamu alikum wr wb
I wish to say barakallahufikum to all that gave me a very warm welcome.. i look forward to being more active with u all and to learn togther and to help each other to be better muslims.
I would really like to hear from muslims who have reverted and have had trouble with their families accepting their decision to accept islam.
I now have been muslim 13 years al7amdulillah and my family still cant accept the way of life i have chosen.. i would appreciate any naseehah or help that u can give me regarding this.. i feel like am banging my head against a brick wall with them.. barakallahufikum wa jazakallahu khairan
Your sister in islam
Falasteenrose

Marwa17

Welcome sister...inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this website as much as the rest of us...