Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatallah

amira87

I love Allah
I dont even get how to become a stronger member of this website. Ok maybe I should ask a question........hmmmmm......How is evrybody feeling today? I guess I am ok and I am maybe content. I feel tranquil.....and dull. Bored out of my mind i guess.......lol OKAY.....................well how is everybody's ramadan goin so far? Mine is fine......even though I gained some weight......lol. Hehe Can anybody give me some suggestions on how to atleast become a junior member because it makes me sooooo mad seeing under my name....(member doesnt write much needs improvement). This makes me feel like an idiot. Oh well........maybe i am a "special" person. :)

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:wasalam: sister!

Thanks for asking: I'm fine thank u and Ramadhan is going well alhamdulillah!

Well, you can change your "title" under the name going to Edit Profile and adding a CUSTOM USER TITLE(but I'm not sure if u can do it yet since you don't have lots of posts...)...try it anyway insh'Allah! :D

manOfpeace

Well this is :SMILY303: i am doing fine :laughing-dancing: with my ramadan............and i feel the samething you are feeling maybe we need to write more to be a stonger member......... :SMILY209: one more thing The Eid is here so praper for it i hope every will have a Happy Eid

huda2

I dont even get how to become a stronger member of this website. Ok maybe I should ask a question........hmmmmm......How is evrybody feeling today? I guess I am ok and I am maybe content. I feel tranquil.....and dull. Bored out of my mind i guess.......lol OKAY.....................well how is everybody's ramadan goin so far? Mine is fine......even though I gained some weight......lol. Hehe Can anybody give me some suggestions on how to atleast become a junior member because it makes me sooooo mad seeing under my name....(member doesnt write much needs improvement). This makes me feel like an idiot. Oh well........maybe i am a "special" person. :)

:salam2:

jzk khair sis my ramadaan is going so great alhamdulilaah I have been praying tajuud and lost some sleep but alhamdulilaah no complain and yes Eid is around the corner and I have been looking fr a good beautiful abaya fr the Eid hehee I love to wear new cloths fr the eid. so wish me luck to find. Insha allaah I wish u all happy and wonderful the rest of ramadaan and Eid mubareek.

:wasalam:

massi

:wasalam:
RAMADANE KARIME FOR ALL and thank for Allah for the perfect month.
how you'll be a stronger member ??? it's easy take this exmple :
when you talk with your freinds about medicin or religion who will be the stronger in that descusion ??? it's who has a good aknowledge ..... :) :SMILY47: