Assalamu Alaikum

Khadijah

Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

My name is Khadijah and I am a revert living in the US. It's been 3 years now since I accepted Islam. I am married to a wonderful man and I have 4 daughters ages 13y,9y,6y,and 12 months. The oldest 3 are from before I was muslim and my divorce says I can't change the kids religion, but I do sneak and try to teach them anyway and my 6yr old wont leave the house without hijab on now. I pray they will all accept Islam, InshAllah. Of course, my youngest will be lucky enough to have an Islamic upbringing from the start, Alhamdulillah.

I've been "lurking around" on this site for a while and I just wanted to say that I'm really impressed. The other so called islamic forum sights I've been on always seem to have a lot of arguing and fighting and I haven't seen that on this site. I also love to watch the videos. So, thanks to all who are keeping this site up!

May Allah bless all of us in our search for knowledge. Ameen

Wasalam,
Khadijah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah,

welcome to the website sister Khadijah. MashaAllah may Allah guide your other kids to Islam too. :) You are lucky to have such a lovely family. May Allah keep you all safe and happy.

Yes, this site doesnt allow any sort of fighting or arguing. It achieves absolutely nothing. Here, we are concerned with maintaining good relations with all people, between Muslims and also non-Muslims.

This website is for people who are sincere to learn Islam from Muslims according to the true sources, i.e. the Quran and the Sunnah.

There is little or absolutely no use talking to people who have any other agenda.

Wasalam.

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the website sister Khadijah :) Subhanallah Allah showed you the truth and you accepted it. That is an interesting point about the divorce saying you can't change the children's religion. I assume that to mean you can't force Islamic practices onto them? But that doesn't stop them from watching their parents practicing Islam and feeling like doing it themselves out of their own free will :) May Allah guide them and help them to choose Islam as their way of life, inshallah. And may Allah bless your family and continue to guide you sister.

:wasalam:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam dearest Sister Khadijah,

Insha'Allah you and your family are keeping well.

:SMILY206: to the site ukhti...Insha'Allah may Allah make things easy for you Ameen...

Alhamdulillah, this site is closely moderated and our motto is 'Towards correcting the common misconceptions about Islam' !

there is absolutely no point indulging in silly arguments, as br Mabsoot put it beautifully:

It achieves absolutely nothing. Here, we are concerned with maintaining good relations with all people, between Muslims and also non-Muslims.
Wasalam.

Alhamdulillah Ta'aala, we are Muslims and Muslims must constitute one brotherhood (sisterhood)! we should never repel bad with bad, Allah taught us to repel it with good...Subhan'Allah.......what a perfect way of life!

we are here to learn together and help one another Insha'Allah...consider us your online family (as some people like to say here :) )

should you require anything, please give us a shout ;)

i leave you in Allah's Care, regards to your family...

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

:ma: :ma: sis you have embraced Islam.:arabi1: Welcome to the website!:muslim_child:

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
As-Salam alaykum

Alhamduillah 4 blessing of islam..

Wellcome to ummah..

wellcome Also to TTI

<wasalam>

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
This place welcomes you good Khadija :)

Inshalla with the will of God, you children will see the truth and enightenment.

Salam :)