assalamu alaikum

True

:salam2: my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Alhamdu lillah wassalatu wassalamu ala rasulilah..

This is my first post in here and I´m sorry if my english is not that perfect as many of you in here live in the UK or United states..insha´a allah I hope you will understand what I post in here

First I want to thank the people who stands behind this great webside and may Allah reward them Jannah for this great Dawa. :ma: I have no words for how great this site is

My name is Mohamed,22 years old from Somalia( live in Denmark) right now i´m working but i´m waiting for an answer from Islamic University of Madina with my best friend. Insha´a allah we will get our answer so we can get more knowledge about this important Deen.

may allah reward all Jannah and give us success in Dunia and Aakhira

assalamu alaikum

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalamu alaykum.

Mashallah your English is fine. No need to worry :)

Welcome to the website, I hope you find all you need.

If not, feel free to ask.

wassalam.

luv4theummah

Welcome

Assalamu alaikum brother,

Welcome to TTI brother, I hope you will gain knowledge and benefit from this website. Your English is good, maybe most people in here their first language is not English (like me)

I am also really happy to hear, that you want to go to Islamic University in Medina.
Insa allah I hope they will give you and your friend a place in the Islamic university.

Assalamu alaikum :SMILY206:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother,
it is nice to have you join us.
Insha Allah you get the answer from Madina and Insha Allah it will be the answer that you want.