Assalamu alaikum...

Abbaas

To Allah We belong..
Bismillah

The best greeting I can start with is the greeting of Islam, and the greeting of Islam is peace. So, peace be upon you, O! my brothers and Sisters in Islam and to my Non-muslim guests.
I'm a brother from the Netherlands and i am looking forward to learning more about my Deen and taking part in the community. That's it.. Alhamdulillah.

* I will insha'allah be glad to answer any questions which my introduction may have generated.

3bbaas :SMILY259:

strive-may-i

Bismillah

The best greeting I can start with is the greeting of Islam, and the greeting of Islam is peace. So, peace be upon you, O! my brothers and Sisters in Islam and to my Non-muslim guests.
I'm a brother from the Netherlands and i am looking forward to learning more about my Deen and taking part in the community. That's it.. Alhamdulillah.

* I will insha'allah be glad to answer any questions which my introduction may have generated.

Walaikum Ssalaam warahmathullahi wabarakaatuh

Welcome! May you gain and help us gain in our journey... Ameen

I would like to know from you Netharlands in general, and Muslim community there in particular.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

Bismillah

~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to TTI
brother.
So glad
to have you here with us ~Alhamdulillah!

~Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Aziboy

Banned
Wa alaykum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu my dear brother,

We are glad to have you here, Welcome Home :)