Assalamu alaykum.(iam new here).

faith86

Assalamu alaykum brate ,sestro.
First,i would like to introduce myself.Iam sumaya from algeria.Student at university .Iam not sure if i can participate here since sisters and brothers writte in bosanski.However,i would like to be with my sisters and brothers from bosnia for they are dear to me.Furthermore ,iam trying to learn bosnia .It is not really difficult as i thought.Insha Allah i will try to do my best .There is strong relashionship between us and bosniak.I would like to meet sisters from bosnia and to befriend with them.well,i found this forum very interesting that is why i decided to join it.INsha Allah i will find plenty of good information here to share it with our sisters and brothers.May Allah bless you all .I hope that you will accept me here as your sister insha Allah.Wish you all the best.sorry ,i dont speak bosnian and iam trying at least to find someone who does speak English.Thank you.
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah.:salam2:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o 3alaikoum sister,

Nice having you here. i hoop you find this website usfull, and find the friends you're looking for.

asalam o 3alaikoum wa rahmatolahi wa barakatou.

faith86

asslam alaykum.

Thank you sister Al-salam for welcoming me.yes,i do find this website uselfull.I would like to be friend not only bosniak, but with all my sisters from any race ,sister.it is really wonderfull to see youth from different countries participating in islamic forums rather than .....It is good To see our brothers and sisters looking forward learning about islam.Thank you sister again..insha Allah writte to you soon .take care.
salam alaykum.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
assalam Alikom sister,happy to have you with us:D
Threads in Forum : Bosanski - Bosnian
welcome sister..........
keezjc.gif

. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:

wassalam alikom ..

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam

Thank you sister Al-salam for welcoming me.yes,i do find this website uselfull.I would like to be friend not only bosniak, but with all my sisters from any race ,sister.it is really wonderfull to see youth from different countries participating in islamic forums rather than .....It is good To see our brothers and sisters looking forward learning about islam.Thank you sister again..insha Allah writte to you soon .take care.
salam alaykum.

jazaki kheiran. you're more than welcome.
wa 3alaikoum el salam sister.

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum

Kakus ti ? :)

You are welcome to TTI sister. We are perfectly much in sympathy for Bosnia. I have been there 2 times and hopes to visit more . I never forget taste a cup bosnian coffee with its special delight in Moricehan , Bascarsiya..

Hopes success for your study...

faith86

asslam alaykum.

Thank you for all sisters and brothers who welcomed me.salam turk gumption.Kako ste?dobro?i do know some bosnian ,but i dont speak it very well.insha Allah you visit bosnia for the third time.I am planing to go this summer too insha Allah .Turky is a nice country too.I know some turc students in our department ,they are really good ppl masha Allah.
take care.
slam alaykum w Allah.

GAZIJA

Staff member
We Aleikumu SElam sister
You are welcome here in Bosnian forum and we are glad that you are learning our language. I hope that our bosnian sisters will help you with it. Bosnia is nice, but small country. you will enjoy it. have a nice stay with us.

weselam

faith86

asslam alaykum.

salam alaykum.
hvala lijepo sister,you know sister when i read the topics in bosnian ifelt that 'izgubila sam se'hehe...i hope that sisters can help me to learn it insha Allah.But,i dont see anyone of them sis....hehe,well ..not yet .yes,sure bosnia is a nice country and i have some pictures and videos.I hope you can visit algeria insha allah for it is a nice country too.You are welcome sister.
aSSALAMU ALAYKUM.

Lejlla

muslima
Staff member
Esselamu alejkum sestro !

Ehlen ve sehlen - Dobro nam dosla .

Ja mislim da je najbolje da se ova sestra obrati kod sestara na bosnjakinja.net tamo na forumu ,jer tamo nas ima sa svih strana a i dosta smo aktivne pogotovo u zadnje vrijeme .Prema tome mislim da s obzirom da tamo ima sestara iz svih djelova svijeta da ce se neka naci da joj izadje u susret .Ja nazalost ne govorim engleski pa joj ne mogu ni pomoci .Sta vi mislite o tome ? Moj predlog je ovo:

http://www.bosnjakinja.net/php/index.php

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu Aleikum

Neznam sestro, mozda si u pravu. koliko vas sestara ovdje dolazi i koliko ih moze pomoci, nisam u situaciji da potvrdim. Moze joj se predloziti?

weselam

faith86

asslam alaykum.

Thank you my dear sister and brothers.I have not understood what you wrote to me.please bro Gazija can you explain to me please.Sorry sister ,i could not understand bosanski.Iam really sorry that i made troubles here for i dont know bosnian.Jazakumu allahu khayran.
May Allah bless you all my dear brothers and sisters.
salamu alaykum.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Selam alejkum, meni je pravo drago vidjet da se nas jezik uci sirom svijeta i da nas svi razumiju

Esselamu Aleikum sister

The brother above wrote, that he is glad how people around the world are learning to speak Bosnian, and that they will be able to understand us(bosnians).

Did you have any luck, loging into those bosnian websites????

weselam

ZUKI

we alejkum selam sister sumaya welcome.maybe you'll find friens that your looking for.esellamu alejkum.and by th way i am from kosovo:hearts:

faith86

Assalamu alaykum.

salam sister zuki...I hope you are doing fine.Thank you for welcoming me sister.how is life in kosovo?.What do you do in your life zuki?.student ,working ....well..iam student at college ,i decided to major in languages. hope to graduate sooooon. if you do not mind sister ,we can be freinds insha Allah. Or otherwise ,you would say why sumaya have chosen me,,hehe....
take care sister.
speak to you soon insha Allah.
looking forward to hearing from you sis.
salam.