Assalamu Aleikum!

Kouyate42

I apologize for any spelling mistakes in posts, I am a Serbian speaker.

Anyway, 'assalamu aleikum to everyone on the site. I'm Kouyate42 and I'm currently living in the north of England.

I'm originally from Colorado and although not really religious in any sense, I became more and more interested in Islam after coming to university and meeting Muslims of my own age. One day, one of these Muslim sisters encouraged me to come to her Islamic society's lecture on Jesus and the Qur'an, and I was amazed at how simple and beautiful the message of the Qur'an was. So she encouraged me to read the Qur'an for myself, and she even found a Bosnian translation for me (which is easier for me to understand than English)

So now I study Qur'an, read Islamic literature and theology and am learning Arabic (not only to read Qur'an but also because it is a beautiful language).

:hijabi: (one day this will be me!)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa Alaikom :)
Welcome home among your family , I hope you'll enjoy staying here .
Feel free to ask whatever you want before you take a decision , In sha'a Allah we can answer your questions .

I'm Fatima from Saudi Arabia , tell me if you need any help in learning Arabic or Islam .

Have a nice time ! :)

* I pray to see you like this :hijabi: one day and to call you my Muslim sister :hearts:

arzafar

:salam2:

welcome to tti
i hope you will learn a great deal about islam and muslims from the forums.

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Walaikum assalam WRWB (May Allah (SWT) blessings & mercy be on you too)

Welcome to TTI hope you'll learn more about our beautiful religion Islam.

May Allah (SWT) bless those muslim sisters who with the guidence of Allah (SWT) helping you to learn about the religion of truth and reward them with his precious blessings Ameen!

Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world's population, Islam is both a religion and a complete way of life. Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the majority have nothing to do with the extremely grave events which have come to be associated with their faith.

Muslims believe in One, Unique, Incomparable God, in the Angels created by Him, in the prophets through whom His revelations were brought to mankind, in the Day of Judgment and individual accountability for actions, in God's complete authority over human destiny and in life after death. Muslims believe in a chain of prophets starting with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace be upon them. But God's final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message and a summing-up of all that has gone before was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) through Gabriel.

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
wa alaikom..

welcome to the family Kouyate42:)i'm from Pakistan.inshallah you'll find this site beneficial.looking forward to your participation.Islam is a beautiful religion based on ONess of ALLAH and finality of the prophet,with it's teaching from the QUran(final book)and sunnah(the prophets:saw: life and practices)we'd be happy to help you around inshallah:)

hav a nice "stay";)

may ALLAH guide you to>>>>>:hijabi:ameen

your english is gr8!!