Assalamu Aleykum my sisters and brothers

cedric098

:salam2: Hello everyone.

I've just discovered this beautiful website. May Allah be pleased with the guys who worked to build it! I'm so proud and happy to see how islam enlightens the many hearths from all around the world. I was one the the lucky guys who was born into this religion, so I've been a muslim since I was born but I truly believe that this is an exploration that everybody needs to experience. I want to have the same sparkles of happiness and enthusiasm as in the eyes of a new convert, I want to appreciate truly and feel grateful for what i am given, so I explore to rediscover Islam. I Not just believe because you were taught so! Question your life, question your purpose, try to understand what Islam really is, learn about other religions, cultures.. The more you know the more your love and admiration to Islam will be...The closer to Allah you'll be..The stronger your IMAN will get!

I'm praying for a day in this world when all muslims will be brothers and sisters like they were in the times of prophet (PBUH). A day when we will all love each other just for the sake of Allah. A day when sorrow of one will be the sorrow of all and happiness of one will be the happiness of all!... and inshallah eventually we will all meet by al-Kawthar to join Rasulullah!!

I love you all.. Assalamu Aleykum

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe,

Insha'Allah your imaan and health are in good condition.

May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide you on the right path, accept your prayers and your doe'a insha'Allah...ameen.
May we all meet one another insha'Allah in the most beautiful place ever....ameen.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

mr. ok

Dear Cedric

:bismillah:

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters (Muslims & non-Muslims).

Welcome to the website Cedric and thanks for joining! How's everything going? I hope your fine. May Allah be pleased with you and with all our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Posted by Cedric: I not just believe because you were taught so! Question your life, question your purpose, try to understand what Islam really is, learn about other religions, cultures.

Ameen on that, brother! mashALLAH, i couldn't agree with you more, and well said. In order for us to give Da'wah we need to learn what other people believe in and where their coming from (source of knowledge or belief). We need to learn what they believe in so we can relate or enlighten them.

baraALLAH fik

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother, enjoy your stay :)

And I second what mr ok said. We need to arm ourselves with knowledge about other faiths, cultures and traditions to be able debate and discuss. Dr Zakir Naik is amazing at this type of debate (being a student of comparitive religion) and so was the late Dr Ahmed Deedat (may Allah be pleased with him).

:wasalam:

cedric098

I am so happy to receive your warm greetings. I'm really glad having found such a forum where I can direct questions, answer questions, share my ideas and experiences with my beautiful brothers and sisters. We all need each other, we are brothers, we are a family, all muslims in the world should be actually... Anyway, thanks for accepting me as a part of your family. May Allah keep us together all the time and enhance the love between us inshaallah! It's hard times for muslims all around the world, if we can be together supporting one another at least with prayers, good days wiil come insaallah!

Fi amanillah

Serafeddin

AsSalamu Alaikum

Welcome to TTI family my brother, i totally feel your enthusiasm:bananabb2in: about this site because I have benifited so much since i first visited. :)

Wasalam