Assalamu Alikum everyone

Amirah20

:salam2:

I hope everyone is in the best health and Iman InshaAllah. My nams is “Amirah” (Princess)…well it’s an alias sorry I’m a shy person. I found this site through a few video I was watching and :ma: may Allah help them continue towards the straight path...ehm ehm :rolleyes: I see its not very active here, but inshaAllah all of that will change. It would be nice to get to know everyone here, so feel free to tell me a little about yourselves inshaAllah. love you all fisabillilah.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

I hope everyone is in the best health and Iman InshaAllah. My nams is “Amirah” (Princess)…well it’s an alias sorry I’m a shy person. I found this site through a few video I was watching and :ma: may Allah help them continue towards the straight path...ehm ehm :rolleyes: I see its not very active here, but inshaAllah all of that will change. It would be nice to get to know everyone here, so feel free to tell me a little about yourselves inshaAllah. love you all fisabillilah.

Salam Alaikum

Welcome to the site...hey it gets pretty active here. But not when the weather is nice lol. We are all out enjoying life :p . INshAllah you'll help and be an active member.
Take care sis

Amirah20

lol okay I'll see how active this place is...:hijabi: I like the hijabi smile face...i think we need to put up a niqabi somewhere.

nofel

dont fell shy, my NOFEL is my real name its easy we r here dont doing worng hope to know you too

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Welcome sis.
I hope u will be enjoy tti.
and isnshaallah u will find very good friends. (like me:)

nofel

السلام عليكم
just note for all, should be everyone whos use the pictuers , that haram in islam

Aliyah206

assalamu alikum habibtyy..
i warmly welcome you and hope you enjoy writing about islam here/..have a nice one. take care..

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

welcome to the site sister.. May Allah make things easy for you and all muslims, and make us stick to the straight path, to follow the Quran and Sunnah, amin.

wasalam.

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member

welcome sister, enjoy ur stay .
:arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: