Assalamualaikum, I'm new here

creativemoslems

Assalamualaikum,

I'm from Indonesia, my name is Herry H Hidayat. I'm very glad to join this website and I want to meet converted people from another world.
Thank you and please to be my friend.

Walaykumsalam

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Welcome brother to tti. insha allah you gain a alot of knowledge and find true muslim friends.

Joanna-Aisha

Wa alykoum el salam!Ahlan wa sahlan! I've met a lot og great Sisters and Brothers here, MashaAllah and Elhamdolellah :) I wish you will feel the same :) inshaAllah.

danyal_1992

:salam2:

WELCOME TO TTI
May Allah(S.W.T) protect u from all the evil and show u the right path .

what ur age ??
:salah:

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
Saudari faithzilla from Indonesia ? Nice too meet you to
Where do you live in Australia?

Saudari, wakakaka, nama gue fadilla karena gue suka film godzilla so nama gue di net jadi faithzilla
Saat ini saya sedang di sydney, belajar di sydney uni, mudah-mudahan tahun ini bisa balik

Translation
Sister, LOL, my name is fadilla, because I'm Godzilla's fan thus in the net I use faithzilla nickname
At the moment I live in sydney, studying at Sydney uni, I hope I finish my study and go back to Indonesia this year

Wasalam

bilalswife1983

Assalamu alaykum and welcome to TTI. Insha allah you will make a lot of new friends here, reverts and born muslims alike. :SMILY206:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

:bismillah:
in the name of Allah the most merciful the most compasionate.
wa alaykuma salam brother i`m not a muslim convert but i like to welcome you to the website they are alot of muslim converts on this website hopefully you will learn alot from them insha Allah once again :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to tti.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI and I'm from your neighbouring country

Alhamdullilah i've got someone near to my age ( wiser??)

wassalam