Assalamualaikum to all

jeflex

:salam2:

Hi there, everyone. I'm totally new here and I'd like to say it's a great honor to be in an Islamic forum such as this.

Briefly about myself; I'm from Brunei Darussalam, a small country on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia.I've been a muslim since birth. But even so, I'm still learning and striving to be a good muslim practitioner because according to our great and beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH learning is a lifetime process.And one should also strive to always better him/herself in order to become a good muslim.

The main reason I joined this online community is to get to know about my other brothers and sisters out there and to strengthen the bond of Islamic relationship with all of them ( siratulrahim). But above all is to learn and share the Islamic knowledge that Allah SWT has bestowed upon us all as I strongly believe that each and every one of us has unique knowledge about Islam.

I'd also like and am very especially interested to know about and hear from my brothers and sisters out there who are converts. I'm heavily touched and motivated whenever I hear someone who especially live in a non-muslim country decides to convert to Islam. It's like a reminder to me to always be thankful to God for this priceless blessing ( Islam) that He has given me since birth. It's also a driving force for me to learn more and practice Islam with greater faith in Him. So, brothers and sisters who are converts out there, make doa for me as I will also make doa for you that may Allah SWT keep us on the true path at all times. Thanks and Wassalam.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam brother,
welcome to tti. nice having you with us. may allah subhan wa ta'ala increase our iman.

Salaam brother,

Welcome to the world-wide family. Inshallah you will find TTI rewarding and resourceful. You come from a very unique place that many people may not of heard of, so I thought to expand our knowledge by providing the following images:

22989F3C-311F-4BCA-9BC8-E474CC9A7EE7_BruneiMap.gif

1695_2.jpg

The above is Omar Ali Saifuddin Masjid, which was built in 1958 and has 24 carat golden dome and is considered a popular attractive tourist site.

P.S. maybe my career should of been a travel agent!

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Welcom to TTI my dear brother. I pray that you find your stay beneficial.
JazakhAllah for the wonderful pics brother humblewun, you should start up 'Humble Travels'-'travellers resorts for the humble ones' ;)
Wassalaam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the TTI Family!
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here.
Its good to hear someone from Brunei. :)

jeflex

Jazakallahu khair. Thank you so much brothers and sisters for such a wonderful and warm welcome.And I'd like to extend my gratitude especially to brother Humblewun for the Brunei map and image of Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque. And I should say that , masyallah and alhamdullillah, your basic knowledge of my country is quite impressive considering the fact that Brunei is not well known. And yes, I do agree that you should start your own travel agent for the sake and benefits of our ummah. Insyallah, I will also try to provide more info of my country for those who wish to learn more about it.

Btw, is anybody else here from Brunei? Fill me in,please. Once again shukran everyone. May Allah bestow peace and blessing upon all of you.