Assalamualaikum to all.

visionusman

being content
I am a practicing muslim and quite enthusiastic about the deen inshAllah. I believe salat and ibadah are parts of worship and therefore take a more wholistic approach to life. Everything is part of ibadah if performed according to the prescribed guidance. I'd also like to think I'm quite moderate and very tolerant (would'nt everyone?). If only it was utopia! But seriously I am (chuckle); I'm definitely very patient even though being an eye surgeon I'm kind of a workaholic and thus always busy. I usually finish work at 5 (if I'm not on call), and that gives me time for a serious gym workout for another couple of hours atleast. But I also have research committments, plus I'm single (divorced actually) so I have to do all the cooking, laundry and ironing as well. Well that's kind of my life. Always busy. I like it that way. Please remember me in your duas that may Allah guide me to the right always, inshAllah.

Your brother in Islam

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

WeLcOmE to the website brother.Inshallah hope you benefit from this website.:SMILY346:

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI,

Insha Allah you benifit from TTI.

May Allah be with You and make things easier.

Enjoy Ur stay!!!!!

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:

:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
ALLAH swt have lead u to right site for which u cud lay ur sight on;)...religious knowledge via videos/articles...Hope to see some of ur contributions to make our site more interesting.May it help us increases our knowledge and eeman too :inshallah:

:wasalam: :hijabi:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaykum,
welcome to TTI brother. Inshallah, with your busy schedule you will find the time to truly join us here online. Looking forward to lively posts.

shaz_1999

welcome 2da site bro i've been 2Wales a couple of times and never saw a muslims but now I know u I know that Wales does house Muslims 2