Assalamualaikum

lambchop

My name's Margareth, but you can call me Nabila, i was christian, then became agnostic. I knew Islam from Indonesian FaithFreedom. I used to hate Islam, and i talk trash a lot about Islam in that forum. Why insulting Islam, i was using Al Quran to counter back the Muslims.
I didnt realize i was beginning to learn Islam at the same time.
Finally i realize how hateful my islam hater 'friends' were, and how peaceful and open hearted the Muslims in that forums.. The Quran i had been reading was also very beautiful and amazing.
After few months i had been thinking of Islam, finally after my last xmas i came to a mosque and ask the ustad about how to convert to Islam.

Now im Muslim, ive never felt peace like this in my heart when i wasnt Muslim.
Jazakallah khait ya Allah for showing me the truth
:tti_sister:

lambchop

Thank you Shari :) Im still also learning sis, im glad i found this site. I want to donate but i dont have paypal, but ill find way to use paypal :)

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikoum dear sister Nabila and welcome to TTI. I think I am aware of the website that says horrendous things about Islam and our prophet, peace be upon him. Someone who was in touch with me via youtube had referenced it. It made me very sad that the person I dealt with did not seem to seek the truth but Alhamdulillah, I am happy for you, sister :)

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Welcome to the forum sister! Alhamdulillah U R on the right way! Islam is the final stage of monotheism & the most perfect one. Those who practiced religion before (people of the book) didn't have as many blessings as we do & now they don't even have what they used to have (trinity for example was a pagan tradition which was illegally brought into Christianity - Isa a.s. (Jesus) was the prophet who called people to one God. Quran exists only in one variant - if it's translated into another language, then it's either quran's translation or tafseer (detailed explanation of the quran) - so you've joined religion that exists in its purest form. :salah:

lambchop

Yes, i feel lucky Brothers. Although it's hasnt been easy for my family and old friends to accept my new religion. My husband is a different person now, he's not angry but he's very quiet and moving away from me, i think he feels disappointed. But i have a 7 y.o son and now im teaching her Islam.
btw, friendster.com/forum, this community needs dakwah. There are too many Christians missionary teling one sided news and history to our Muslims brother & sisters.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

MSAH ALLAH. you have found the true path. ALLAHU AKBAR. may Allah subhana wata'ala keep us all in the right path amiin.

wasalam

jafarcps

Assalamualaikum...hello sister nabila..i'm from west java indonesia..i would to say congratulate for your new faith and eidilfiri al mubarak may allah reward of all our ibadah...wassalam