assalamualaikum..

sharifah shifak

assalamualaikum wr wb:hearts:
my name is sharifah shifak binte mostafa alkaff
im 14 going on 15 this august insyaallah
i am from singapore..(i heard of some members here who are also frm singapore,i cant wait 2 know u more..:SMILY149:)
anywyz,im new here..actually ive been visiting this site since last year and i think it is quite interesting..i think my iman right now is very week and i cant move on like this, which is why i want to improve myself..i know this website is filled with people who are more knowledgeble then me, and i am eager to ask a zillion question..insyallah i will be visiting this website often, and maybe sometimes post some threat..

p.s. i talk a looot!!! i hope u are ready 4 that!!:SMILY288:

islamisthesolution

:salam2:
welcome to the forium dear sister
inshAllah you will find here all what you need to know so feel comfortable to ask any question about Islam
hope you enjoy your stay here on TTI
:salam2:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
assalamualaikum wr wb:hearts:
my name is sharifah shifak binte mostafa alkaff
im 14 going on 15 this august insyaallah
i am from singapore..(i heard of some members here who are also frm singapore,i cant wait 2 know u more..:SMILY149:)
anywyz,im new here..actually ive been visiting this site since last year and i think it is quite interesting..i think my iman right now is very week and i cant move on like this, which is why i want to improve myself..i know this website is filled with people who are more knowledgeble then me, and i am eager to ask a zillion question..insyallah i will be visiting this website often, and maybe sometimes post some threat..

p.s. i talk a looot!!! i hope u are ready 4 that!!:SMILY288:

:salam2: sister :hearts: mashallah
Welcome to TTI :)
May Allah make it easy for you inshallah thats a good thing mashllah you want to improve... hope you do inshallah..
this website is very beneficial and it will help you inshallah
LOL it would be good to have some one talkative hehe
take care
:wasalam:

path to jannah

assalamu alakum dear sister. im too new to ds site(3 months of joining having hapy stay over here maasha allah..let me say truly that ive studied lotd n lots frm this family.. let allah keep us all in d path of tawheed dat we all enter jannah..
aameen