Assalamu'alaikum

fachrul

Assalamu'alaikum

I am a born muslim from Indonesia. I learn Islam mostly from my father, he's an Imam in my neighborhood. I learn Al-Qur'an and Hadits from him, but also from the university, I was a student in Arabic Language and Literature Faculty of a local university.

Since i have plenty times to spent at the moment, i registered here, to learn and learn and learn about Islam.

Thank you, and Happy Ied Mubarak...Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum, Shiyamana Wa Shiyamakum, Ja'alanallahu Minal A'idin Wa lFaidzin.

Wassalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome to our family...
May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere..:)
Happy to know that you too are seeking knowledge :)

EID MUBARAQ TO YOU TOO...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaah

Aameen to your du`aas. May Allaah increase you in knowledge.

suumaya

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

Welcome to our community dear brother or sister since I don't know if you are a brother or sister.

Allah Hafiz

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI brother :)

Assalamu'alaikum

I am a born muslim from Indonesia. I learn Islam mostly from my father, he's an Imam in my neighborhood. I learn Al-Qur'an and Hadits from him, but also from the university, I was a student in Arabic Language and Literature Faculty of a local university.

Since i have plenty times to spent at the moment, i registered here, to learn and learn and learn about Islam.

Thank you, and Happy Ied Mubarak...Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum, Shiyamana Wa Shiyamakum, Ja'alanallahu Minal A'idin Wa lFaidzin.

Wassalam

✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI brother fachrul :)

~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

To you and all muslim world wide!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)