Assalamualaikum

zamrul

Assalamualaikum

My name is Shahrul Nizam from Malaysia. I'm really happy to hear story about Islam from other country. Hope this site will promote better understanding of Islam.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

Welcome Brother to TTI!!! You brought back memories!!! I have been to Malaysia twice. It`s a beautiful country, and it`s people are very kind.

:SMILY206:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamualaikum

My name is Shahrul Nizam from Malaysia. I'm really happy to hear story about Islam from other country. Hope this site will promote better understanding of Islam.

welcome to islam and to this forum (inshallah) we will help you clear all the doubts bout islam (by the will of allah)

Nurain

Waalaikumusalam brother~

Islam is universal, the people are all of different outward appearance but the same heart, insha'ALLAH.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the forum.

Check out the various articles on the webiste as they are beneficial to us all.

You right about the many stories of reverts from around the world. Subhaan'Allaah.

Walaykum Salaam.

habib786

welcome to TTi family ... enjoy your stay in here ... and inshallah hope to hear more from you ...

Allah hafiz

fada_all

salam alikom
u r so welcomed here brother surely u will enjoy ur stay here with TTI family insha allah
ur sis khadija

zamrul

Thanks for the replies ... hope our ukhuwah with brothers and sisters from all over the world will increase in the future... Our thought and deep sympathy are with our Palestine brothers.. InshaAllah.. Allah will give victory to Muslim